Shoto Todoroki [ Fornication Quirk Scenarios ]

Shoto Todoroki
[ Fornication Quirk Scenarios ]
Shoto x Reader

Warning: Contains adult contents please be weary of what you read.

Part two
of
Fornication Quirk Scenarios.

Part twoofFornication Quirk Scenarios

Credit's to the artist!

_________________

Early in the morning, you prepared yourself earlier than your classmates for the morning class or so, you were just in a hurry to meet your school nurse Chiyo Shuzenji also known as Recovery girl.

You walk past your classmates who are having their breakfast at the dorm  trying to ignore them specially when a tired looking Izuku Midoriya was eating with them.

"Y/N.."

Momo called you that you had no choice but to turn around and look at her.

"Y-yes?.."

You nervously asked.

"You're not gonna eat breakfast?.."

She asked.

"I'm not feeling well actually.. I'll try eating later.."

You told her.

"You're gonna meet recovery girl?.."

Kirishima asked.

"Y-yeah.. I consumed all my medicine supply.."

You lied and starts to leave but Izuku suddenly offered himself to go with you feeling guilty he might have been the cause why you're feeling sick.

"U-uhm.. I-it's alright.. I can go myself.."

You turned his offer and gave him a light smile before leaving, to be honest after what happened between you and Izuku.. you couldn't even give a straight look at him feeling embarrassed after saying dirty words at him or would scream how great he was with those lust full lips of yours that night.

You run at Recovery girl's room since it's still not office hours when you left your dorm pestering her early in the morning with a loud knock on her door.

It opens and you saw the old lady in front of you questioning why would you be in front of her door this early, she let's you in thinking you might need some privacy why you weren't telling her why on the spot, and asked after closing the door.

"What do you need dear?.."

She asked.

"Can I.. G-Get a plan B pills?.."

You asked her that surely did surprised the old lady.

"W-why do you need it?.."

She asked but realized you're too embarrassed to tell her.