Hitoshi Shinso [boyfriend scenarios]

Hitoshi Shinso
[Shinso x Reader]
[Boyfriend Scenarios]

Title: Y/N's personal maid

Credit's to the amazing artist! 💕

______________________________

The girls including you and the boys in class one A have nothing to do while their teachers headed to the meeting room for urgent matters without telling the students what it was about.

The girls have been talking about who among the boys were good looking and surely Todoroki was the number one vote and second was Bakugo since if he wasn't that much cranky all the time he would have tied up with Todoroki but then.. the girls have noticed you're not paying attention to whatever was talked about but rather occupied thinking about a certain kid with Indigo hair and eyes.

As you imagine various stuffs like talking to him or whatever comes in your day dream, the girls wanted to know what's on your mind by saying.

"I was wondering who were your crush.. I mean.. you have this special feeling for.."

Toru asked the girls and started talking about their crushes from class up to the pro heroes till your turn comes in.

"What about you Y/N?.."

Momo asked.

"Me?.."

You asked and suddenly blushed.

"Hehe! From the way Y/N looks there is someone!"

Mina asked and the boys got curious to whom you have this special feeling.

"Was it one of the class?.."

Uraraka asked that the boys ears in class listens and waited for your answer.

"N-no.."

You denied as you hands wave no.

"Then from B class?!"

The girls excitedly asked.

"Was it Monoma?!"

They asked you.

"N-no! Why would I even like him?!"

You told them and looked away after when an image of Shinso flashed to your mind.