Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare Scenario ]

Tamaki Amajiki
[ Truth or Dare Scenarios ]
Tamaki x too forward Reader

Tamaki Amajiki[ Truth or Dare Scenarios ]Tamaki x too forward Reader

Art credits to the artist for this art!

______________________________________

Winter finally came at UA, it was a cold afternoon when everyone in class 1-A decided to do a victory party at the dorm allowed by Izawa till 11pm.

Everyone was so hyped and was excited for this party, Nejire who's one of the big 3 discovered this victory party and wanted to join in as well with Mirio and Tamaki, it wasn't a problem for you and everyone in your class so they're all invited to come before dinner time.

You prepared food and sweets with Sato while the others prepared decorations, drink an even the sounds.

Class 1-A's dormitory looked so colorful and loud after everything was done in place and everyone dressed up for the party, the big 3 came on time and it seemed  Tamaki wasn't used to this kind of events that wants him to leave but Mirio got a hold of him and convinced him to stay till when everyone gathered, sat down together and played a famous game which is a truth or dare game mixed with a spinning bottle.

"Alright! Let's start this game!!!"

You shout excitedly.

"You're too excited Y/N.."

One said and you smiled.

"It's been a while since we had this kind of gathering.. hehe!"

You told them.

"Since you're so excited! Spin the bottle first!!!"

Mina said and you spin the bottle that landed on Bakugo who was forced to sit and join the game.

"Bakugo, truth or dare?"

You asked him.

"Dare.."

Bakugo answered and it seemed he doesn't want any secret of his be revealed.

"Hmnn.. alright.. then kiss Izuku!"

You command as you try your best to hide your laughter yet it seemed Bakugo was pissed off.

"What?.."

He asked and Sparks formed at his palms.

It was a long process but everyone forced Bakugo to kiss Izuku at his hands by everyone holding Bakugo's head.