Hanta Sero [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]

HANTA SERO
[ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
SERO x Reader

HANTA SERO[ Childhood Friend Scenario ]SERO x Reader

Credits to the artist who made this art!

Note:

Here is another request at the comments section.. :D there's been a lot of Childhood Friend Scenario and here I am had no contacts to my own.. 😂😂

_______________________

You've known Hanta Sero for a long time, you two spend almost all day together and didn't miss a chance to spend time together, same school and same neighborhood.

For almost years of being together.. it didn't get to the two of you the feeling he's like your brother or you're like his sister since ever since you two grew up knowing each other.. both of you fall for each other and it took till the last year of middle school for you and Sero to confess at the same time.

It's something both of you didn't imagine but both of you share mutual feelings that you two decided to enter UA academy. Sero at the hero course and you at the business course.

During the sports festival, Sero was able to get till the one on one match and you're so proud of it since you didn't get a chance yourself.

"Do your best Sero-kun!!!"

You cheer and he looked at you giving a thumbs up before his fight vs Todoroki begins. Sero did his best but it didn't last long and he got defeated by Todoroki in an instant.

After the fight, you head toward his class to see him sitting with them and greet him.

"Sero-kun! You did your best!"

You told him and the guys from his class saw you.

"Heh, who's this chick?.."

Kaminari asked.

"My girlfriend.."

Sero introduced and the guys were surprised.

"Seriously?!"

They asked so you bow down and cheerfully told them.

"It's nice meeting you all!"

After what happened at the sports festival and spend time with Sero's classmates. Both of you walked home together hand in hand.

"Your classmates are nice.."

You compliment and Sero looked at you.

"Really?.. hehe! I was kinda worried.."

Sero said.

"Why?.."

You asked.

"Well.. I was worried someone might like you and steal you.."

He answered.

"Why would you even think that way?.."

You asked with a smile making Sero blush.

"W-well.. it's just that.. you're really pretty and nice.. the guys did say I'm too lucky since you're way too pretty for me.. but I guess they're just teasing.."

He said to you making you hug his arm.

"Hehe.. It's me who's actually lucky.. you take good care of me.. you treat me well and you always make me happy.. I really don't deserve everything.."

You told him and he looked at you.

"Don't say that.. let's just say we're quits.. alright?.."

He asked and kissed your forehead.

"Alright.."

You told him and stopped walking when the two of you reach the front of your house.

"I'll see you tomorrow.."

He told you and was about to leave but you held his hand and told him.

"Mom and dad.. they're not home yet.. can you stay with me a bit more?.."

You asked him.

"You sure?.."

He asked.

"They'd be back at 10pm.."

You told him and pull him in the house up until your room.

"Y-Y/N!.. where are you taking me?!"

Sero nervously asked but you didn't answer him, you just pin him against your door and kissed his lips deep.

"We haven't done it here huh?.."

He asked and carried you to your bed after locking your door. He lay you down on your bed and went on top of you to kiss again.

His lips taste so sweet and his lips were so soft you couldn't stop yourself yet you two need to breathe. He stopped looked into your eyes and asked.

"You sure it's okay here?.."

"Yeah.. I've always wanted this.."

You assured him and Sero continued his work. He remove every piece that covers you first and started to touch your chest, Massaging and licking the tip of it.

Moan escaped your lips and you could already feel Sero's hard length rubbing against you.

"Y/N.. let's do something else.."

He asked and carried you, he placed you on top of your study table and kissed your lips passionately while you unbuckle his belt, remove the button and unzip his pants.

"Sero-kun.. give it to me.. I want it.."

You begged that he pull down his underwear revealing his meat and position himself to your entrance.

He entered you slowly that you could feel every inch of it making you bit your lips and look at his expression. You know he's enjoying this and couldn't wait to move.

You kissed his lips, tongue clashing for dominance as he move his hips entering you back and forth that moan escaped your lips under the kiss.

Sero kissed your neck leaving a mark on you, his phase go faster and you could feel his meat grows more inside you you wanted him to do more that you wrapped your arms around his neck hugging him tight.

"Y-Y/N.. i-i.. think I'm- tsss.."

He said and you could feel his meat twitching inside you as he hold himself asking for your permission.

"G-give it to me.. all of it.."

You told him and there Sero enters you hard as your hear your desk creaking sound.

"Y/N.. I.. I.. I.."

"More.. more.. more.. more!"

You told him and finally your at your limit, it'll escaped soon from you and there.. as soon as you felt Sero shooting his seeds inside you and felt how warm it is.. you came and loud moan escaped your lips as your body shakes.

Both of you catch your breath resting a bit but Sero carried you back to your bed still hard and he's still inside you..

"I guess I'm not done yet.."

He told you and starts to move his hips again.

"You're so addicting Y/N.. everything of you.. I love you so much..

Sero whispered to your ear.

______________________

Note:

Alright! I hope this Sero x Reader lemon is worth it to read.. hehe! :D thank you so much for your support!

Till next time! :)