Izuku Midoriya [Fornication Quirk scenarios]

Izuku Midoriya
[ Fornication Quirk scenarios ]
Izuku Midoriya x reader

Warning: Contains sexual acts and scenes please be weary of what you're gonna read

This scenario would probably be like a 7 chapter so let me know after you read this whom you want the next character be is.. :D

Credit's to the artist

____________________

It had been days since you and Izuku encounter a villain with an unusual quirk.. a quirk both of you are not aware of even the pro heroes the two of you are working with, it was a quirk first hand witnessed and is called Fornication Quirk.. yes.. a lovemaking quirk.

A quirk that when marked there will be 12 hours interval before it manifest, one cannot hold ones sexual desire and those sex drive can only stop in a day after doing sexual intercourse with someone, it triggers randomly, no exact time when the sexual drive approaches, and the mark would last a week before it's gone. Meaning a whole week of sex.

It was a mark like a tattoo with a heart design in the middle that has seven wings that everyone couldn't even understand but later on was discovered why.

Days ago after receiving the mark from the villain along with Izuku, both of you head to the pros and doctors to check the mark that was left to the two of you at the bottom off your belly button.

For them not being able to know what was the mark all about, they just decided to send the two of you back to school and if something happens, let them know what was going on.

You woke up from you slumber feeling all hot and somehow, wanted to touch yourself, you hands went down between your legs and tried to ease up those feelings by rubbing those pears and put your fingers inside but even though you've let out those sweet juices it just wouldn't stop that made yourself uncontrollable..

You wanted something more than just your fingers, you wanted to feel someone inside you, someone who would complete this missing feeling that you went out of your room, knocked on the nearest door at your room and the only guy who's on the same floor as you,

Izuku Midoriya.

You knocked really loud that he opened his door without a top and wearing his green boxers covered by an All might plush but you could see the bulge behind it and could smell him differently, the mark which was the same as you was glowing and you could feel Izuku's having a hard time as well.