Tokoyami Fumikage [Boyfriend Scenarios]

Tokoyami Fumikage
[ Boyfriend Scenarios ]
Tokoyami x Reader

Title: Light and Darkness

Credit's to the artist

___________________

The camp for all class A has arrived, it was a secret camp that only few knew where it will held because of safety precautions and so the villains wouldn't infiltrate the camp or harm the students.

It was the night for the test of courage for class A and Class B that you're really excited about as you cling on to your reserved, serious and focused boyfriend, Tokoyami Fumikage.

"Let's see the stars while walking in the forest!"

You excitedly told him that dark shadow giggles at the corner as if like mocking you.

"What's the matter huh?!"

You asked dark shadow as if like threatening him.

"The trees at the forest are quite high and has thick bushes Y/N.."

Tokoyami honestly told you.

"Pshh.. b-but.. I want to see them.."

You told him and gave him a pout trying to be cute to him while walking behind your other classmates.

"Haist.. alright.. let's find ways for you to see them.."

Tokoyami surrendered and you gave him a loud

"Yey!"

With a tight hug at his arm that surely made him blush.

Once everyone reached the forest, you thought you could choose your partner but then fate just wouldn't let you and you ended up with Tsuyu.

"Ughhh... I want to be with Tokoyami in there.."

You told Tsuyu as the two of you look at the forest and Tokoyami enters the forest with Shoji.

"You'll get your turn next time.."

Tsuyu cheers you up.

"I hope so.."

You answered Tsuyu and Shout at Shoji.

"Shoji! Take care of him for me!"

Shoji gave you a thumbs up and Tokoyami sighs but he looked at you to wave see you later.