Alter end [ Fornication quirk scenario ]

Alter End
(part1)

So like the title says.. Here's an alter end for this scenario. :)

⚠ warning: this contain adult scenes so please be weary of what you read.

Credits to the artist

-----------------------------

After the bright light shines, you wished for a specific wish, a wish no one has ever asked before..

An infinite wish, a never ending wish that could only end when you die.

You sat on the floor and wished again to try if the wish actually worked.

"i want everyone relating to this incident completely forget everything.."

You said and use a secret code to activate the wish, Everyone around you passed out and you walk near Izuku. You lift up his polo showing his mark and wished.

"i want his mark be gone.."

The heart mark finally disappears and you stood to wish again, place them to where they usually are at this hour.

All the boys disappears in front of you and were sent to different places. You stood to pick up your clothes and finally cleaned yourself and put back your clothes before someone sees you.

You walk back to the dorm and saw everyone seemed to be at their usual activity. You sat beside Shoto who's busy reading some news at his phone and asked.

"what are you reading?"

He looked at you and showed you his phone. The news have changed and the current trends have changed.

"your moms back.."

Shoto told you and looked worried about you.

"don't worry about me.. I'm fine.."

You assured him but then Shoto suddenly wrapped his arms around your neck that surely surprised you and everyone in the lobby at the dorm.

Shoto was quite surprised as well for what he did having the mind he hasn't been this clingy to you since Elementary or let's say kiss and hug you without feeling any weird feeling so he immediately removed his arms from you and said.

"sorry.."

He stood out from the sofa and said.

"I forgot something in my room.. I'll just get it.."

He walks up stairs and left you there thinking.

"his instincts probably didn't forget how much we've gone further.. Should i erase it as well?"

You thought when suddenly Bakugo passes you, gave you a glare and said.

"tss.. What a show off.."

So you suddenly stood to bow and said.

"sorry.. Won't happen again.."

He turns his back at you and walks up to his room leaving Kirishima who's staring at you feeling worried.

"I'll go talk to him and to apologize.. He's been really mean to you.."

He told you and run up to follow Bakugo.

You sat back on the sofa and found the girls curious and waiting to interrogate you for what they currently know now that you replaced their memory as well.. They haven't known you and Shoto were actually really close.