Yo Shindo [ Childhood friend Scenario ]

YO SHINDO
[ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Shindo x Reader

Cut from a BNHA scene, Credits to our beloved Horikoshi senpai!

Note:

This is another Request from a private message! :D I hope you enjoy this Yo Shindo request.. :3

_______________________________

Yo Shindo shows himself as someone who's polite and a friendly pretty boy to others mostly at your friends who tells you you're lucky to be so close to him. He's a year older than you yet you two grew up together so you knew that what he shows is just a facade version of him yet despite of this..

Shindo never lied to you or fake a smile to you.. everything is true and only to you.. Shindo can be honest that the reason behind is he actually likes you for a reason he's quite not sure about but his feelings and intentions were true.

Shindo entered Ketsubutsu Academy at the end year of your middle school to take his hero course which was something your classmates got jealous of specially when he picks you up after school and shows his facade version to get your classmates guard down and get Intel who's trying to steal his girl from him and whenever there's someone who wants to confess and is building up a feeling. He approach them and put their luck and confidence down to confess to you.

He's quite the possessive one and he's quite a jealous type of boyfriend after you accepted his feelings but it didn't quite became a problem to you because you know he's just deeply in love to you however..

When another year came and a week of staying at UA Academy when the Dorm system is implemented. Shindo became too paranoid it made you feel like he's been choking you when he couldn't handle the long-distance relationship you two are in and gets too jealous of someone in your class who seemed to be making his move to you that got him really jealous and sometimes would say threatening word you don't like that ended your relationship with him.

You know soon enough you'd meet him during the licensure exam and still don't know how would you even face him when that happens yet you just decided to focus on improving your skills and quirk during the weeks before the licensure exam.

The day finally came and just as you expected, your class bumped into Ketsubutsu Academy's class 2-2 Shindo taking the lead as you stand beside Kaminari.

Just as always, Shindo shows his facade version to your classmates and introducing himself in a friendly manner that you didn't expect Shindo would use it as well to you however you didn't expect him to introduce himself as your boyfriend that got everyone in your class surprise.

"That's a bad joke.."

You told him and walks away from the rest but Shindo follows you and held your wrist stopping you from leaving.

"Hey.. take back what you said.. we've been together for years and you're just gonna end it like that and over the phone.."

He said that made you look at him with a glare.

"I really miss you and I still really feel the same.. I won't do it again.. I promise.. I'll trust you more like you asked.. I won't be stubborn.."

He begged and hugged you yet you pushed him.

"Stop.. I don't want to deal with this right now.."

You told him that Shindo got no other choice but to focus on the licensure exam and the plan they did to take down your class but it didn't stop your class to finish the first round of the exam.

When the second round of the exam takes place, you've seen Shindo first hand working like a true hero and being a leader for his class taking the exam seriously and focus on what he's doing that you saw for the very first time which made you space out and got yourself almost hit by gang orca however Shindo saved you and took the attack for himself that's supposed to be yours.

You tried to wake him up but it wouldn't work since the attack gang orca did was a strong one. You helped him get away from the scene and once he got himself back to his senses, He saw you're with him as his head rest at you lap.

"Y-Y/N?.."

He asked and you looked away.

"What?.."

You asked.

"N-nothing.. I thought this isn't real.."

He said and finally the exam ends.

"Stand up.. I'm getting tired already.."

You told him and a smirk form at his lips.

"You're still the same.. I miss you.."

He said and rub your cheeks.

"S-shut up!"

You shout as your cheeks heat up.

"I'm sorry.. I really mean it.. I'll be patient this time.. alright?.. just be with me again.. let's work this out and I promise.. I won't say or do unnecessary things.. I'll support you to the things you want this time and wouldn't push what I want.."

He said and hugged you.

You knew this would happen and you couldn't take down Shindo's offer, besides.. you still love him after all.

"Promise?.."

You asked.

"I promise.."

He said and kissed your forehead.

Shindo's class helped him stand up from the floor and the girls from your class help you as well and head to the locker room to change back to your school uniform.

_________________

Note:

Hi! I hope this Mini one shot is worthy to read.. hehe! :D let me know what you think about this by leaving your comments down below! :*