Tenya Iida [Husband Scenarios]

Tenya Iida
[ Husband Scenarios ]
Tenya x Reader

Title: drunk and honest

Credit's to the artist!

____________________

Perfect that is how your friends describe Tenya Iida.. he was quite well organized, everything should be perfectly in placed and perfectly in time, he's a perfectionist and quite the opposite of you but even so.. Tenya still agreed on marrying you as his mother's request and for his family.

You have no issues against him since he was caring and gentle to you that surely made you fall for him but then..

You and him hadn't shared a bed once after the wedding nor even he couldn't look straight to you, you're even having a hard time pretending you two have shared already but you couldn't bare the baby or something was not right to you that you had to pay a doctor to make a fake findings that you really are having a hard time to get a baby.

You just thought that he might not be ready so you did everything to understand him.. besides.. you two met two weeks before the wedding.

One night, Iida came home hearing him say

"I'm home.."

It was quite really late than his usual time that he perfectly arrives at the exact time after work that surely worried you so you hurried downstairs to greet him and saw he's quite tired, have a bandage right at his cheeks, and smells like alcohol.

"Where have you been?.."

You asked him but your tall husband didn't bother to answer you and just wrapped his arms around your waist and told you.

"I love you.."

It was the first he did tell you that he loves you that surely surprised you so you made him sat down on the nearest sofa and asked him.

"Can you.. say it again?.."

He lifted up his hand to reach for your soft cheeks, he touched it gently and rub his thumb against it cherishing the moment that he looks at you.

"Come closer.."

He told you that surely made your heart beat raise so high and your face heat like fire.

You followed his command and lean closer to him, he did lean closer as well and whisper to your ear..

"I love you.."