Shoto Todoroki [ Force marriage Scenario ]

SHOTO TODOROKI
[ Force Marriage Scenario ]
Shoto x Reader

Credits to the artist for this art! This is treasure!! 😍😍😍

Note:

I just feel like wanting to do this.. it's in POV form since I wanted to know if it still works for me.. let me know what you think about the POV form after reading this oneshot and... To the effort of reading whatever I post.. haha! enjoy this lemon!! 🍋 🍋 🍋

_________________________

"Your POV"

Shoto and I, we've known each other for a long time.. we might not remember it but, my mom took me to the Todoroki residence when I was a six month old baby.

Put me inside Shoto's cradle and played together however I hit him using his rattle making him cry it's probably how babies play so his father let's it go thinking it was cute.

But.. as a baby.. I didn't know it was the last time I'll be with my mom, I was left at the Todoroki residence because of my mom being worried about my safety.. she's a hero that people love but villains do target her after having a child with a villain she didn't expect he's pretending to be civilian.. who's my father?.. he's one for all.. said on the letter mom left behind for me.

I grew up at the Todoroki residence with Shoto kept hidden and secret from my father. I was treated well, fed well and grew up well however Shoto's not having the best time as well as the other siblings.. I wasn't actually legally adopted for one certain reason..

Be a bride for one of Enji Todoroki's son as part of the deal between mom and him, it's either Toya, Natsu and Shoto. It was decided to be Toya at first however he left for good and Natsu wouldn't really agree to the marriage thing because of his hatred toward his father.. while for Shoto.. I was the biggest obstacle he needs to get rid off..

He probably hates my existence and despite of growing up together.. Shoto's been ignoring me and would only talk to me whenever Todoroki-san is home..

Before middle school.. Shoto's rather more beaten up specially when our quirks manifest. Endless training, endless beating and endless brainwashing however it didn't work for Shoto.. hatred grew on Shoto for his parents..

Me.. I wasn't been pressured.. I was just there waiting for my role to come by and I was naturally strong.. probably because of my father's genes. All I did was do my best to get along with the Todoroki siblings and I was lucky enough.. Fuyumi's really nice to me but at the process.. their mom wasn't mentally stable snapping when she suddenly pour hot water at Shoto's face.