Neito Monoma [ Boyfriend Scenario ]

NEITO MONOMA
[ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Monoma x Reader

NEITO MONOMA[ Boyfriend Scenario ]Monoma x Reader

Credits to the artist!

Note:

Here's another request and it's my first ever Neito Monoma x Reader.. I don't know.. for me this is quite hard.. haha! It's just I don't know how to portray Monoma's character.. but hey! Let's do this challenge while Bakugo's voice kept on ringing in my head..

Gotta share this.. 😂🤣😂😍😍😍

____________________

Neito Monoma loves his class and doesn't want to get step on to specially by the class A whom he talk down on so much however despite this and all his trash talking about class A or should we say your class.. he couldn't help himself fall for you like a normal highschool student despite of him portrayed as someone to be annoying and stupid.

It was a shock for class B that it was Monoma who took the first move to ask someone out from class A since he's the one who hates class A the most talk about an everyday trash talk he gives to your class that even shock them more since you agreed on one date and as time passes you finally agreed on to be officially be together despite of his weirdly attitude.

But after months of dating.. you two had an argument because of his stubbornness and pride that made you two don't talk to each other till you and the people around you aren't sure if you two are still dating.

Monoma doesn't look at you whenever he's at your dorm with the other boys from his class nor even talk to you and you didn't take any courage or do anything to even talk to him anymore and conclude everything is over despite of still having that feelings for him.

You sat down on the bench while drinking a green tea juice beside the vending machine and looked at the sunset suddenly remembered a time when you and Monoma walk together back to the dorm him making you laugh as the sun sets.

"Tss.. such a waste.."

You mumbled and frown. You thrown the bottle at the trash, stood from the bench and walk to your dorm not expecting you'd pass by Monoma with Eri and Mirio.

"Yo!"

Mirio called and you smiled to them to give a welcoming aura for them specially to Eri.

"Haven't seen you in a while.."

Mirio said and Monoma kept his distance from you who didn't see you for months after being busy at your internship and only go back late at night.

"Been busy with my internship.."