Katsuki Bakugo [ Quirky baby Scenario ]

KATSUKI BAKUGO
[ Quirky baby Scenario ]
Katsuki x Reader

KATSUKI BAKUGO[ Quirky baby Scenario ]Katsuki x Reader

Credits to MCZ dub productions for this awesome idea.. :D

Note:

Hehe! I said I wanted to make something for myself and it happens I pass by this YouTube channel and I really want to my a story out of this inspiration. :D I hope everyone would like this.. :D

______________________

After 3 months of hard work, Shoto and Bakugo finally received their license by the winter season.

Aizawa picked up the two with one volunteer which was you who would want to congratulate Katsuki and Shoto first so you insists and gave a lot of reasons why it should be you who Aizawa should bring along till he agrees.

You sat along with Katsuki and Shoto at the back of the car finally going back to UA Academy however, an attack occurred near where all of you are around and Katsuki and Shoto who's so eager to fight off villains.

They rushed in the scene to fight the villains and did a job well done however, the two got shot at their back with a quirk the moment you got in the scene.

You were quite worried for the two so you rushed in the scene once pro heroes came in the scene to stop the villain that shot Katsuki and Shoto at the back.

"Where's the two?!"

Aizawa asked.

"I think they shrink!!!"

You panicked and headed towards where Katsuki and Shoto's clothes where calling them but no answer coming from the two.

It was snowing and you're quite too worried till you heard a cry under their clothes.

"Is that... A baby?.."

You asked yourself and lift up Shoto's Jacket only to find a baby version of Shoto who's basically not wearing anything since he shrinks from his clothes.

You covered him up with his jacket and found an annoyed baby Katsuki Bakugo sitting on the floor yet once he saw you.

He craws towards you and hugged you while he's naked.

"You'll catch a cold.."

You told him and covered him as well with his jacket.

You put all their clothes in your bag and carried the two with you to the heroes on the scene.

"You found them?"