Eijiro Kirishima [ Angst Scenario ]

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA
[ Angst Scenario ]
Kirishima x Reader

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA[ Angst Scenario ]Kirishima x Reader

Credits to the artist who made this cute art! ❤️😍

Note:

This is another request which is somehow with a specific scenario.. I hope I could make this possible and yeah.. Hahaha! 😂 Let's just see what I could write with this sweet breakfast after a long walk.. :)

_______________________

A world full of people with special ability, a world where heroes and villains exists, a world where everything is corruption, fix ideas, danger and a world full of anxieties of life.

As a young child, you think the world was colorful and full of delight. A lot of people loving you and a lot of people put so much expectations thinking you'd be a great hero in the future having both parents as heroes and an older brother who have a tremendous power.

You've grown having the idea you'd be a great hero one day like All Might, like what other kids your age would want to be and become the symbol of peace however, things didn't go out the way people expects from you.

No tremendous power like your parents, no more hero dreams and no more dreams to become a symbol of peace. Why?

Everyone in your class gain their quirks, your friend Shoto gain both his parents quirks while you.. stayed the same.

"I'm sure you'll get your quirk soon.."

Shoto cheers you up whenever you're feeling down however, the time for check up ended your dream ones and for all.

"I'm sorry.. but your daughter is quirkless.."

The doctor tells both your hero parents, they tried to cheer you up but you could see in their eyes your parents felt it was their fault however you tried to be positive about it.

"It's alright mom.. dad.. that means I'm special.. right?.."

You asked them and that made them think you're perfectly fine, they never talked about it anymore however, that small pain brought bigger problems for you.