Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]

SHOTO TODOROKI
[ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Shoto x Reader

Part 3 of the two previous brocon/siscon scenario!

Credits to the artist who made this art! My eyes!!!! My eyes!!!!

Note:

Another part is requested when part 2 is posted. I worked on this while waiting for a response from a request which I'm not so sure how to start.. 😁 well.. enjoy this.. it might contain something younger ones shouldn't read so please be minded and.. if you're not comfortable with this it's alright if you wouldn't read it.. hehe!

I'll give it a lemon tree 🍋 so be warned!!!

________________________

Endeavor or Enji Todoroki who's your father discovered your set-up with Shoto who's your twin brother. Both of you thought he'd dispose you two for such a disgrace but then.. he decided to keep it within the family household.

Meaning, fuyumi and Natsu knew about it.. but both of your older siblings actually don't agree of this as you and Shoto no longer kept hidden feelings within the house while UA is still in progress of recovery.

You sat alone in the living room watching news while Shoto is out to visit your mother, you didn't go along since even though Shoto already forgave her.. you still hated her for what she did to Shoto.

Natsu saw you alone hugging Shoto's pillow that you took from his room so you wouldn't miss him. He sat down beside you, looked at what you're watching yet he couldn't help himself but to talk about the set up in the house.

"Y/N.."

Natsu called you yet you didn't looked at him and just ask.

"Hhmm?.."

Natsu looked down, held his hands together and seemed to think what proper way to ask you about your relationship with Shoto and the noises he heard at Shoto's room last night he couldn't just believe.

"Last night.. was it.. you and.. Shoto?.."

He asked feeling shy you just had the urge to tease him up a bit.

"Did it turn you on?"

You asked that made him blush and shout.

"W-w-w-what are you saying?!!!.."

"Do you.. want to know how exciting it is that's why you're asking me?.."