Katsuki Bakugo [ Hanahaki Diseas Scenario ]

KATSUKI BAKUGO
[ Hanahaki Scenario ]
Katsuki x Reader

KATSUKI BAKUGO[ Hanahaki Scenario ]Katsuki x Reader

Credits to the artist!

Note:

Alright, just wanna know if you have an Idea what's hanahaki disease.. hehe! Well if you don't know like I did when this was requested. I asked what's the meaning to the reader and did some research (watched Youtube 😂) to clear it to me.

Hanahaki is a fictional disease where in someone coughs flowers with blood when they're I guess hurt.. like a jealous thing.. it's like a one sided love and if the person is rejected or the one the person love is with someone else.. it causes death.. I hope I explained it right.. haha! You can check it out but if you already know.. correct me if I know. If this disease is true and I have it I'd probably be dead decade ago because of my 2D crush.. hahaha! But I'm glad it doesn't.. :D let's see what I could do for this request! It'll be in POV form so.. yeah! Hehe! Enjoy!

________________________

Your POV

When I was a kid, I remember I was playing with a blonde boy when I visited my aunt's place. His dream was to become a great hero.. a number one hero that surpasses All Might, the symbol of peace and the number one hero.

He's somehow kind of rough and kind of mean to talk like a bully but I can tell.. he's working hard on all his achievements that really made me like him up until now I'm in Highschool.

I'm not sure how he's been or what does he look like now or is he still pursuing his dream of being number one because I only stayed at my Aunt for a week that I wasn't able to visit again because I went overseas with my parents. I'm not even sure either if he still remembers me but..

Everything is clear.. my memories of him were clear and I perfectly remember his name.. he's Katsuki Bakugo.

I pursue hero course as well because I was hooked up by his ideology my quirks also compatible for hero work and I'm really enjoying what I do specially now that I'm already getting along with my classmates but..

Mom told me we have to go back to Japan.. dad's contract is finished and he's sent back to Japan to work there. It wasn't a problem to me but I'll really miss my friends.

After two weeks of packing.. we fly back to Japan and stayed at my Aunt. when we came, we saw my cousin watching live coverage about UA Academy Sports festival that absolutely hooked me up till a familiar name was called for a speech.

"Katsuki.."

I mumbled and my cousin looked at me.