Katsuki Bakugo [Hostage Scenarios]

Title:

Katsuki Bakugo x OC Villain

[Hostage Scenarios]

Credits to artist

One shot inspired from Forest training camp ark where in Katsuki was captured by the league of Villains.

OC Short BIO:

Real name: Izuna Midoriya
Fake name: Yoko Mido
Description: Izuku's twin that was thought to be dead but was saved by Shigaraki, works for the league of villains, and shows a bubbly personality but in reality it was the other way around.

This is a request!

_________________________

Eight years ago, Izuku and Izuna went out to a nearby forest together following Katsuki Bakugo to catch some bugs.

"You're so great Kacchan!!"

Izuku always praised him and Katsuki would always say.

"Of course I'm great!! I'll be the next number one hero!"

It happens all the time, all of them adored all might, having the ideology that when there's trouble, heroes would always come to save those in need that they can save the world, all of them wanted to be heroes but then.. Izuku and Izuna happens to have no quirk based on the findings of the doctor.

Izuku and Katsuki wanted to become the number one hero while Izuna was simple minded.. A world where there's no destruction, no conflict just peace.

The three decided to sat down near the flowers beside the cliff and Katsuki started making a flower crown for Izuna.

"There! That looks great on you!"

Young Katsuki confessed and Izuna smiled as a thank you to Katsuki.

"When we grow up and your quirk still didn't manifest! I'm gonna be your Knight!! You'll be the princess! I'll come and save you!!"

Katsuki promised to Izuna.

"Promise?.."

Izuna asked and reached her pinky to Katsuki.

"Promise.."

Katsuki agreed and both of them did a pinky swear.

"I'll save Izuna too! twins stick together!"

Izuku did a pinky swear to Izuna when suddenly something hit the cliff that made the land where Izuna sits crash down with her.

Izuna was sitting near the Clift during those times in front of Izuku and Katsuki she was facing them that it was only Izuku and Katsuki saw the thing that hit the land and made an erosion.

Izuku who was able to hold Izuna wasn't able to hold her much long and accidentally let go of her hand that made Katsuki hate him.

Everyone thought she was dead, everyone thought she was swept away by the ocean but little did they know she was alive and was walking in the streets alone, sleeping in the cold and one night was endangered by a drunk old man cornering her in the dark in such a young age but before he could even lay his hand on her, Shigaraki whose in the age of twelve saw her crying for no hero was there to save her nor even her twin who promised to save her and the knight in shining armor childhood friend who as well promised her to save her wasn't able to do..

The drunk old man decayed and died in front of her, she was saved for the very first time and that was the time she only trusted no one but him.

Izuna Midoriya changed her name to Yoko Mido, changed her long curly green hair into dark brown, and her appearance after she stole a quirk that can let a person change personality nor even looks and was entrusted with a powerful quirk given by all for one to steal away powerful quirks in such a young age. She was known to be the next legendary all for one centuries ago but none hasn't witnessed what she looks like, if she's a she or a he, if she's in a young age or not, no information's found about her and she could walk freely in the streets living like a normal teenager.