Katsuki Bakugo [summer Vacation scenarios]

Katsuki Bakugo
[Summer Vacation scenarios]
Kacchan x Reader

Title: that summer afternoon

Credit's to this awesome artist! *Licks* 😂😂

________________

It was a sunny afternoon when you came to the Bakugo residence, Katsuki was alone for a while while his parents left to see a good old friend while you.. you wanted to see your explosive friend Katsuki or should I say it was because your rooms AC broke.

You walked in their home like a zombie feeling all sweaty and troubled because of the temperature, you're already wearing shorts, and sleeveless to fight it off but today is just too much for you, you looked for him at his room but didn't found him there and just randomly looked for him till you found Katsuki sitting on the floor right at their backyard eating his popsicles, Licking and sucking it as he lean against the wall that made you want to have one.
(See photo above)

"Kacchan! I'm gonna die!!!"

You protest as if like crying and dying from the heat, you fall in front of him exaggeratedly showing you couldn't handle the summer heat but Katsuki just rolled his eyes thinking you're too exaggerated.

"Here.."

You looked up to him and found he's offering you his popsicles that made you sat beside him and licked it as he held on it not minding it just came from his mouth although for Katsuki it doesn't looked so right.

He looked away and just thought it was probably because of the heat.

"Katsuki.. make it cold.. I can't take it.. I wanna strip off already.."

You protest and lay on the floor just next to him again.

"I don't have a freakin' ice quirk!! It was you who have one!! You can deal with it yourself!"

He shout.

"I can't... I'm melting.."

You wined and denied his suggestion because you're too lazy to use your quirk and besides, you're actually weak when summer comes.

"Humans can't melt! Why don't you just visit Todoroki?! That half half could keep you cold!!"

"I wanna be with Kacchan today!!! kacchan's too cool to be with.."

You protest like a kid going all tantrums.

"Aghhh!!!.. you're doing this every summer since we're kids!! Too cool but you keep on protesting!! Do I have to put you inside the fridge again?! You wouldn't fit there anymore!!"

Katsuki said.

"Then take me somewhere cold.. your room perhaps.."

You gave him a little hint trying to act you're dying.