Eijiro Kirishima [ Summer Vacation scenario ]

Eijiro Kirishima
[Summer Vacation Scenario]
Kirishima x reader
Part 2 of summer heat
(The previous one shot of Kirishima with the same scenario)

Eijiro Kirishima[Summer Vacation Scenario]Kirishima x readerPart 2 of summer heat(The previous one shot of Kirishima with the same scenario)

Credits to the artist!

Note:

Well just as what's written above, this is basically part 2 of that one-shot Summer heat I made before.. hehe! As the progress of this writing.. I'm not sure if I end up writing a lemon so please be minded!! :D

Oh yeah.. while I was browsing some art for Kirishima.. I found this books cover photo.. 😍😍😍 here's a screenshot!

____________________________

Summer was the best season of your life, you loved summer so much you couldn't even wait for it to come every year. this summer vacation, you had the most intimate and interesting summer of your life.

A week passed by after that outing at the beach with the who UA class and Today, you have nothing else to do on your mind so you just looked out of your window watched the sea and thought what is Kirishima doing today.

He hasn't contact you nor even talked to you after that night of confession and a night of a summer heat that got you thinking.

"Is he.. ignoring me?.."

You thought and stood from the chair you're sitting at when suddenly your mother called you.

"Y/N!!!.. Phone call!!! He said he's Kirishima-kun!!"

It surprised you since you didn't actually gave him your landline and he should have just called you at your phone.

"I'll come down!"

You told her and hurried going downstairs to get the phone from your mom.