Dabi and Shouto Todoroki [Brocon/Siscon cenario]

Dabi and Shouto Todoroki [Brocon/Siscon scenarios]
Dabi x Reader x Shouto

Updated Note: part 2 and 3 available

Credits to the artist!

Reader short Bio:

Dabi's sister who have Red hair, grey eyes, Shouto's twin and have half hot and half cold quirk.

Dabi who's a Todoroki applies here. :)

Dabi = Toya Todoroki.

I'd be more weirder for this one shot.. 😏😏😏 sorry..

------------------

Shouto could no longer remember his oldest brother Toya but you who's his twin sister could remember your Onii-san clearly, His smile and warm gaze towards you were clear as crystal you just wanted to see them each and every day but one night.

You heard a scream from the gym near your room and Shouto.

You shake Shouto's shoulder and tried to wake him up.

"Shouto.. wake up.. I'm scared.."

You told him but Shouto wouldn't wake up either so you just took all your courage to stand up and walk to the gym inside your home.

You saw your father have those angered look at your older brother Toya who's burning by your father's red flame that you run at him.

"Nii-san!!!!!!"

Because of that tragedy, your other quirk awakes that Endeavor waited long for you to manifest.

You hugged Toya not minding that you'll get burned and used up your quirk to stop the flames.

"Y/N.. what are you doing here?.."

Toya asked you.

"Because Nii-san is hurt!!"

You told him as you cry, your father walks towards you and took you away for Toya.

"Hnn.. just as I expected.. it would wake up if it concerns Toya.."

Your father said.

After that night of incident Toya was gone, he left home and did not come back again.

You didn't realize why he left as you grew up with your twin brother who was hurt by your mother.

Both of you trained together, Shouto refused to use his flames but you did not, thinking you would use it up against to your father as a revenge for hurting your most loved Onii-san.