Katsuki Bakugo [ Angst Scenario ]

KATSUKI BAKUGO
[ ANGST SCENARIO ]
Katsuki x Reader

Title: Emptiness

Credits to the artist for this art!

Note:

Here's the first angst request and I hope I could pull this detailed request come to life.. haha! I'll be doctor Author-san or oneesan! :D

______________________________

A night at the forest camp during the test of courage villains get their way to infiltrate the area, discovered where the exact location is from a secret Intel and went for a mission.

Kill Izuku Midoriya, abduct Katsuki Bakugo tagging you along as a hostage and gain some Intel from you.

you walked in the forest holding on to Aoyama's elbow walking in a hurry since you wanted things to end as soon as possible. You thought this night would be a good night to finally make things clearer and explain to Bakugo that you feel the same way the way he does.

Your mom was his mother's best friend since high school and normally you would visit their house together with your mom or it's the other way around.

Honestly, Katsuki Bakugo wasn't quite a good influence for you because of his temper and way of speaking lucky your mom you didn't pick it up as you grew yet what you pick up from Bakugo was his idiology to be number one.. a number one hero that will save anyone in times in need even though one's own life is in line.

You love how Katsuki shows his strength and giving up wasn't part of his life and even though you two lived in a separate city and separate school.

You never forget to update Katsuki about the things happened through your day and how much you wanted to see him which something didn't actually annoy him unlike towards other girls in his class.

He thought it was because you two were friends and he needs to cope up with you since you're the daughter of his mom's best friend however it wasn't the fact.. the fact is.. he's just denial he have a secret crush on you the moment he saw the way you looked so amazed as you smile and told him you would support his dream till the end.

Small thing yet it grew in a blink of an eye when you surprised him during the entrance exam and got to UA Academy for the hero class.

Each and every day you can see Katsuki doing his very best to be number one despite of everyone hating him from the way he acts and talk yet you see it as a tactic of him going up..

However, the moment your class gets attack by the villains and fought against them.. you've seen Katsuki was so busy growing and have no room for love that you'd probably be a hindrance when a villain got you and used you as a shield against Bakugo.