Shoto Todoroki Ending [Fornication quirk Scenario]

Shoto Todoroki

Separate Endings
[Fornication Quirk Scenario ]

This contains separate endings

⚠ warning: this may contain mature scenes and languages, please be minded of what you read.

Credits to the artist

_____________________

Reseting time was your choice, reseting it and let bakugo's request remain.

"if you reset, don't forget about this.."

You reset the time but your memories and awareness you turn back the time remains in you.

Whoever confessed first among the boy who love you.. It'll be final..

After the bright light shines on everyone, you opened your eyes and witnessed where you got back..

You were sitting at a wodden floor, and looked at where you are, it is the Todoroki Residence, everything looks big and realized you've become so small.. Your hands were small, your foot and your whole body are.. You're back as a kid and realized you got back in time..

From when your father died in the hands of your mother during a mission with Endeavor.

You stood and found your father talking seriously with Endeavor in a room, you kept quiet and listened.

"if i die.. Take care of my Daughter.. I beg you.."

Your father said.

"I'll treat her like my real daughter.. I'll raise her with Shoto and make her strong.."

Endeavor promised and your father promised as well to take care of Shoto and the rest of the Todoroki siblings if Endeavor died against your mother.

Back then.. You didn't understand anything why your father isn't breathing, it was late for you to realized that he died even though Endeavor repeatedly tells you he's in the other side aready but now.. You've got the awareness of a young lady in a kids body..

You've understand that you don't have to waste this last moment to hug your father.

You opened the door and walk straight to him and told him.

"you're the best dad ever.. I love you.."

Your father rub your head and was about to cry but he kept it in to himself to form a smile and saw Shoto who just came in rubbing his eyes.

"get along with Shoto alright?.."

He asked you and you nod.

"Shoto.. Please protect her.. Be with her all the time and don't let some pesky wicked kid get on her.. Alright?"