Tamaki Amajiki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]

TAMAKI AMAJIKI
[ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Tamaki x Villain Reader

TAMAKI AMAJIKI[ Childhood friend Scenario ]Tamaki x Villain Reader

Credits to the artist for this art! ^_^

Note:
Here's another request! I hope the first one who requested before this would reply to me so I could start his/her request.. so for this request, it contains LLLLLLEEEEMON so.. yeah.. haha! Enjoy! It actually took me a while to make this.. I don't know why.. -_-

__________________________

Childhood "FRIENDS" that's your status with Tamaki Amajiki up until high school, he's been nice to you and he's been helping you a lot making you fall for him quite deep but.. from the time you confessed, Tamaki rejected you saying he doesn't have time for that kind of thing and he only sees you as a friend.

You've accepted it but it surely hurt you, you went home crying but as soon as you got back home.. you saw your home was a disaster it was destroyed and your mom who stays home is dead.

Who was the cause of this incident, heroes who don't even think about their surrounding and just kept attacking a villain.

You couldn't accept what happened to your mom and couldn't accept it was just an accident that the hero who's responsible for the damage isn't even punished that led you to go against the hero society.. even against Tamaki.

You trained hard and mastered your quirk that after years you've finally showed yourself to the public by attacking a hero agency on your own completely destroying it and all heroes who work there were injured.

Tamaki who's finally a true professional hero came in action to fought you not even recognizing you because you hide yourself under a mask but Tamaki recognized your quirk that he did his best to capture you.

He did succeed and he brought you somewhere that only the two of you can be. He's able to convince you to stop in exchange of giving justice for your mother and cancel any investigation regarding who attacked the agency.

Tamaki hides you from the public feeling responsible for your outcome since he's also a hero. He visits your small shabby apartment sharing food he loves to eat and laugh together like old times.

As time passes by, Tamaki finally warm up to you and your feelings for him came back again leading you two to start dating.

One night, After Tamaki's duty from hero work he visits your apartment while carrying a box of treat he bought from a far away mission.

"Y-y-Y/N.. a-are you home?.."

He asked looking for you inside your apartment as you hide behind him.