Aizawa Shouta [ Husband/wife Scenarios ]

Aizawa Shouta

[ Husband/Wife Scenarios ]

Aizawa x Pregnant Reader

 Credits to the Artist for this artist

___________________________________________________

He is a pro Hero, one that keeps his life private to the public, he hates media and he hates attention except for someone he keeps secret to the public eye and from the villains, you who his wife that none of his students knew however, a surprise visit at his work changed everything.

You entered UA Academy looking for your husband Aizawa who hasn't been home for quite a while after the dorm system was implemented at the Academy for security purposes. Hound dog smelled someone breached the school without access and immediately went to check who it was and found it was you.

"Ah.. it's just you.. but what are you doing here with a delicious meal in your basket?"

Hound dog asked as he sniffs the basket you're carrying covered with a strife cloth on top.

"he hasn't payed me a visit for a half and a month.. i got tired waiting so i'll come instead.. please keep it a secret.."

you told him and giggled sweetly.

"Alright.. he has been busy since last month.. but i need to report to the principal you're here.."

he said and smelled the air looking where Aizawa could be.

"right now he have class at class 1-A.. you can visit him at the second floor of the building.."

hound dog informs you Aizawa's location and he left running towards the principals office to report your surprise visit.

"She's here.."

Hound dog said to Principal Nezu.

"Alright.. we cannot stop a pregnant woman to see her husband after all.."

Principal Nezu said and smiled.

On your way to Class 1-A's classroom, everyone inside the class was looking at you till you pass by asking who you might be or some would ask the teacher who you are but just answers a smile. you stood in front of Class 1-A's classroom and knocked on the door, you slightly open the door taking a peak at your husband who's busy teaching his students. somehow his eyes widens when he recognize your hair color and eyes. his students recognized his sudden changed of actions and when you open the door wide.

you appear to everyone as everyone got in shocked so you bowed to greet his students saying

"I'm Y/N L/N, I'm an acquaintance of your sensei.."

they noticed a bump at your belly and the girls noticed you're last name.

"A-A-Are you....... Aizawa-Sensei's!!!!!"

all the girls shout however the question wasn't finished when Aizawa looked at his students with a stern look.

"I came to visit.."

you told him and gave him a sweet smile.

"I know but.. this.."

he asked and looked at your belly which was he's not aware of.

"Surprise!"

you told him in delight and shown him a photo of your six months old baby.

"b-but you told me you're just getting fat?.."

Aizawa asked but his students were listening intensely at the two of you so he held your hand and pulled you out till both of you reached the faculty room.

"I also brought your favorite lunch.."

you told him and put the basket you're carrying on top of his table.

"Y/N.."

he seriously called so you turn around to face him.

"why did you hide it from me?.."

he asked.

"I just don't want to get in the way specially now.. i know you're very busy with your students and hero work.. villains here and everywhere.."

you told him that he suddenly looked at you with a stern look he gives to his students.

"It's been a while since you gave me that look.."

you told him and smiled.

"Are you stupid?"

he asked harshly which was nothing new and he toppled your forehead.

"You're not in the way.."

he told you and knelt down to look at your belly and touched it gently.

"Both of you aren't in the way Y/N.."

Aizawa told you and stood to kiss your lips. it had been a while since his lips touches yours that you missed so much and his warm arms wrapping around your body.

"I'll come visit often.. if you have check ups.. tell me and i'll come with you.."

he told you and you looked up to see him.

"I love you.."

you told him and he gave you a light smile and said.

"I love you too.."

you giggled missing this behavior of him and touched his cheeks.

"i watched the news.. you looked handsome and cool during the press.."

you told him that made him vulnerable, his cheeks so red and his eyes couldn't look at you straight. you kissed his cheeks and went to his table to show him the basket.

"I made a lot.. you could share it to your students and co-workers.."

you told him and the bell suddenly rang. the two of you hurried back to the classroom and shared the lunch you made with his students after leaving a meal for Aizawa's co-workers.

__________________________________________

Author's note:

I hope this is a worth it one for everyone who request for an Aizawa one-shot. :)

let me know what you think and leave your comments below! :D