Meeting the Brothers.

A/N: I didnt really like my other fanfic.. so I deleted it and decided to start a new one :P this one should be easier so.. ahaha umm I hope you like it? oppinons would be great ^-^ not really good at the whole Authors note thing so.. I guess this will do xD baiii and enjoy ;P  

~~Delilahs P.O.V~~

Last day of school, and I had to wake up early. Yay!.. note sarcasm.. At least it is the last day of school so no more of this hell hole anymore.Still waking up early isnt a trait I own. So when my mum came into my room pounding on the wall next to my head I wasnt the most pleasent person in the world.

"DELILAH FAITH! WAKE UP NOW!!" She screamed as I rolled over and pulled the pillow over my head. I could feel her eyes on me and then a hand on my shoulder."As much as I love you darling you need to wake up now.. Please? It IS your last day of school." I sighed and rolled over to see a smirk on my mothers face.

"Fiiiiiiiiine" I complained in a whiney tone while dragging out the 'i'. She smiled at me again and walked out my bedroom door. I stood up and grabed a change of clothes I layed out yesterday, and went into the bathroom. I undressed and steped into the shower and washed out my hair. After about 10 minutes of my ensuite door being pounded on, I was finished. I looked down at the black skinney jeans and All Time Low top along with my underwear and a couple wristbands. 

"hurry up Delilah, Grace will be here soon." she stated and I assumed she left because I heard my bedroom door shut. I took the clothes and changed. Once dressed I put on mascara, lip gloss and foundation. Then I put my hair up in a highpony tail. When I was happy with my apearence I walked back into my room and slipped my black vans on.

I walked downstairs and heard my mum talking to my dad. I walked into the kitchen and my parents looked me up and down. My mother sighed and looked at my father with a pleading look. I rolled my eyes and grabed an apple and fruit bar and threw them into my All Time Low backpack. Oh! did I tell you? im kinda obsessed with All Time Low.

My father took a deep breath in before he looked me in the eyes."Deli I love you and your choice of clothing but is that really apropriate for school?" He asked. I looked down and noded casually, I mean whats wrong with it? He looked at my mother and they both sighed. I heard a familiar beeping coming from out the front and walked towards my father, and kissed his cheek. Yes im a daddys girl. Dont Judge! 

"Have a good day baby girl." He smiled down at me. I smiled back and waved as I walked out the front door and towards my friends car. When I was all buckled in she turned up the volume and of course was listening to Black Veil Brides. I smirked as she sang along to Fallen Angels. In about 10 minutes we were outside the school and walking towards our homegroup. Thank god I had mostof my classes with Grace, or I would have gone insane a long time ago...

As we walked in the door of our homegroup, the teacher glared at us. "your late" She stated sternley. "Whats the bull shit exscuse for today?" She asked in the same tone. I rolled my eyes and we walked to the back of the room. "I asked you a question girls!" She exclaimed. 

"Im sorry miss, we were busy...." I told her trying my hardest not to say it in a rude tone. I dont want to get in trouble on the last day.. Mrs Boshock rolled her eyes and turned back to the front of her laptop. The bell for the first period sounded and we walked to our first class.

 Art. One of my favourites, especially when we can do what we want. We sat in our usual places and Grace plugged her headphones in and passed one to me. I smiled at her and we looked blankly down at our pieces of paper. 

"What are you gonna draw?" I asked her and she started doodling somthing. She shrugged her shoulders and continued to draw. I sighed, then a very good insperation sounded through the speakers. Alex Gaskarths angelic voice rang through my head. I smiled and began to draw random stuff on the piece of paper resembeling the band.