They Werent

~Graces P.O.V~

"Bye GG." Jinxx, Andy and Jake smiled at me before Ashley, CC and I got out of the car. I waved back at them and followed CC inside the house as Ashley grabbed my stuff from the boot.

"Dinner requests?" CC asked as I say at the table. I shrugged and he sighed. "If we ordered take out what would it be?" I shrugged again. "Grace you're not very helpful.."

"She's very helpful.." Ashley stated walking through the door. "Whys she not very helpful?"

"She won't choose what we eat tonight.." Ashley shrugged and I sighed.

"KFC" I mumble, they turn to me, smirk and raise an eyebrow. "KFC, please." I groan and they smirk, accomplished. Ashley runs back out the door, poking his head back in when we don't follow.

"You coming?"

---

I yawn escapes my lips as the ending credits of Batman Returns roll down the screen. I look up at a smiling CC, whoa bending over to pick me up. He lifts me up around my stomach and I wrap my arms around his neck,snuggling into his grip. He carries me upstairs and into a bedroom, he lowers me back onto the bed and I look up and hold his hand in mine tiredly.

"Why dosnt Alex want me?" I ask sadly. CC's eyes widen at my question and he sits on the bed next to me.

"Are you crazy? Of course he wants you!" He says confused.

"He's been ignoring me since we came here.. I know I know, he's making an album but he should be able to make time to see me right?!" I say, getting louder at the end. "Then why dosent he?" I ask sadly, tears dripping down my face. CC lays next to me in the double bed and tears slowly drift down my cheeks. He keeps his arms around me and I sob into him.

"Because Bub, just like you Alex has lost someone very close to him. I think you remind him to much of Del.." I nod and sigh, wiping away my tears.

"What do we do?"

"Prove that your Grace, Alexis, Gaskarth, one and only."

---Next Day---

I woke up slowly, with arms around me. I notice CC still in his spot next to me. I slip out from his grasp and grab my phone. I open it up to text messages and text Jack.

Me: you busy today?

Jack: kinda..

Me: aww..

Jack: I'll make some time Babe..

Me: thankyou Jacky

Jack: love you Babe, gtg ttyl. ❤️

Me: bye ❤️

I smile down at my phone, even a short conversation is a conversation. I turn to see Ashley standing there, arms crossed leaning on the door frame.

"Sup Purdy" he walks towards me and holds my hand.

"You busy today?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know jacks gonna try and get some spare time from recording.." Ashley smiled and nodded.

"Good." I shrugged and Ashley pulled his hand away and walked into the kitchen. "Hungry?" He asked as he was in the kitchen completely.

"Nah, I'm good.." I said quietly, following him into the kitchen. He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? We haven't really fed you.." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm fine.." He sighed and nodded before making himself a coffee. My phone in my pocket buzzed.