Cruisers, and Shorty's

Graces P.O.V

I felt a blush hit my cheeks as Jinx smirked at me, and walked towards me. I turned my head to look at Del but she was gone. Great.. alone and probably gonna act like a retarded monkey infront of my idols. Thanks Del. "So, Grace right?" I noded and Jinx opened his arms. I walked into him and huged him. We pulled away and I felt two arms wrap around my mid section. I looked up and smirked when I saw Jack. 

"Hey Babe" He whisperd in my ear and I felt the blush darken as all the BVB guys smirked at me. "Come on lets go talk to the SWS guys." I grinned and noded, as Jack pulled me away from the Black Veil Brides guys. "Guys this is Grace, shes a massive fan." I looked up and saw Kellin and Justin from SWS, and smirked to myself.

"Hey, Vics sister right?" I noded and Kellins question and he smiled and noded. "By the look of things your Jacks Girlfriend to?" I looked up at Jack and smiled when I saw him nod. 

"I have a feeling were gonna be good friends then" Justin added and I smiled and noded again. "dosnt talk alot does she?" I blushed and hid my face in Jacks chest.

"Oh, shes anything but quiet. She just loves you guys.." I heard the guys mumble 'ohhs' and my blush deepened. "come out come out where ever you are" Jack smirked from above my head. I pulled my head from his chest and looked up at him, he smirked and faked a surprised look on his face. "Oh. there she is." He smirked looking down at me. I poked his cheek and heard Justin and Kellins sniggers. "That hurt babe." 

"Thats the point.." Jack pouted and I kissed the cheek that was poked. "Better?" He noded enthusiastically and I rolled my eyes. "Idoit.."

"Your idoit..."

"I would hope so.." He smirked and noded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Kellin and Justin. I looked at where he was guiding me and almost fainted. Jayy Von Monroe and Dahvie Vanity. Oh my god.. "Jack.." He looked back at me and smirked before walking straight towards them. 

"Hey guys, this is my girlfriend Grace Fuentes, shes a massive fan of yours." Jack said, suddenly standing behind me. Jayy and Dahvie and smiled. I put my hand out for them to shake and they shook their heads. Jayy enveloped me in a hug, Dahvie joining in soon after. I started blushing and they pulled away.

"no need to be all shy hun, you seem really cool." I smiled and noded. 

"Shes shy, dont expect much from her." I looked back and glared at him. 

"Jack!" I flicked his nose and looked back at Jayy and Dahvie. "im not shy.. just.." 

"Shy." Jack whisperd from behind me. I turned again and glared at him. HE stiffled a laugh and grabbed my hand again. He pulled me towards the kitchen and when we walked in I started freaking out on the inside. I stoped in my tracks and looked up at the 5 guys. Oli and Lee from BMTH and Danny, Ben and James from Asking Alexandria were stood in Jack and Alexs kitchen. Oh my god. "Guys Grace, my girlfriend, Grace Oliv- you know what I think you know more about them then they do so were good." The 5 guys started laughing and I slapped Jacks arm. 

"I swear to god if you dont stop embarissing me I will stab you." Jack pouted and I kissed his cheek. I turned back to the guys and smiled. "Hey, massive fan.."

"We noticed." Lee smirked noding towards my top. I looked down and realised I was wearing my BMTH top with a AA necklase. "Dont be shy, its always good to meet a fan." I noded and smiled. Jack tugged on my hand again, and towards the rest of ATL, and Del of course. 

"Grace! where have you been!" Del shouted and ran towards me. We hugged for a bit before she pulled me towards the kitchen. "Cruiser?" I smirked and noded. She grabbed 2 bottles and passed one to me before drinking her own. I finished it in 36 seconds flat and smirked at her getsturing for another. She noded after finishing her own and passed me another one before drinking hers.  "The guys wont be very happy..." she giggled. I nodded and took another one before chugging it. 

"We better stop before they find us." I suggested. She shook her head and grabbed another bottle. "Del stop.. we shouldnt be drinking so fast."

"Whyyyyyy." I rolled my eyes.

"Because, we cant! its unhealthy!" It was Dels turn to roll her eyes. She went to grab another bottle, but I grabbed her hand. 

"stooooooppp etttttt" She groweled.

"I swear to god Del, if you take another sip of a cruiser I will tell your brother." She sighed and moved her hand from the bottle. "Im sorry Del, its un healthy." She noded and we walked back out to the guys. Jack smirked and wraps his skinny arms around my waist. I smirked and moved my hands to around his neck. "Hey babe" 

He smirked and pushed his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync for a bit before he pulled away, gasping for air. I smirked and moved my hand to his cheek. Stroking it soflty. He moved his head and kissed my hand. 

"guys get a room." Zack sighed aloud. I laughed and shook my head. I looked over at Del and Alex who were standing to far apart for their liking. I felt sorry for them, they cant be as open about their relationship because of how over protective Rian is. Im glad that Mike and Vic arnt like that. I kissed his lips quickly and pulled away.

I saw Alex whisper somthing in Dels ear. She smirked and noded before declairing she needed to go to the toilet. No more than 3 minutes after she left Alex declaired she was going to get another drink. Jack sniggerd as we watched him walk upstairs, I joined his snig fest as he looked back and us and put a finger to his lips.

"horney bastard." Jack murrmerd in my ear. I smiled and noded my head in agreement. Jack turned and wraped his arms around my waist again, pulling me close. I pushed my lips to his and he started runing his hands up and down my hips. I smirked into the kiss before running my hand up his shirt. He stoped kissing and pulled away.

"No babe not now.. hasnt been long enough." I sighed and noded, I kissed him inocently before going to sit next to my brother. 

"Hey shorty." I laughed at the nick name and shook my head. 

"Come on I thought Vic was shorty." He laughed and wraped his arm around my shoulders. 

"your shorter than him so that means he isnt shorty anymore" I sighed and glared up at him grinning. 

"No fair, Vics always shorty.." I sighed. 

"Is so fair! I dont wanna be shorty anymore." Vic said sitting next to me. I shook my head before putting it in my hands and leaning my elbows on my knees. "Dont sook shorty, you'll get used to it." He sniggerd.

"Oi! Im an inch shorter! Dont be so mean." I glared at him failing to hide the smirk on my face. 

"whos bullying you baby?" Jack asked walking up to me and picking me up before sitting down with me on his lap. 

"Their calling me shorty." I said angrilly. Jack smirked and shook his head.

"Sorry to break it to you babe but you are a shorty.." I looked up at him iun disbelief.

"Your suposted to be on my side!" 

"Im not gonna lie to you, so im on no one but the facts side." I rolled my eyes and poked his chest. "Oi." I smirked and leaned back. 

"See, your shorty." I looked up at Mike again before shaking my head. 

"Not for long" I smirked.

"Your not gonna get any bigger sis, sorry to say." I shook my head enthusiastically. 

"You'll see bro, you'll see."