Please Dont Do This..

~Graces P.O.V~

"G-Grace." He mimicked. I was frozen in my place as he looked at me from across the table. "Aww? Your not happy to see me?" I was still frozen in my place as he moved to sit next to me and wrap his arm around my shoulder. I shook with nervousness and he rolled his eyes. He pulled something out from his pocket and put it to my side. He leaned into my ear and whispered evilly "you refuse to co-operate and I shoot you.." I shiver and he stands up, pulling on my arm.

As he keeps his hand at my side, we walk past the cashier and out into the street. I look at people, silently begging them to notice the gun. I sigh and wished that one of the guys stayed with me. We begin walking into the car park and eventually get further and further away from the busiest section of the shopping mall. He suddenly stops infront of a white van and clicks a button, making the lights of the car flash showing it's unlocked.

"P-please don't do this.." I stutter and he rolls his eyes, pushing me into the back of the van and tying my legs and arms up. It was impossible to move. I looked around the back of the van and saw; rope, handcuffs, duct tape, and random boxes all over the floor. Collin put his hand under my chin and forced me to look at him.

"It's okay Baby Girl, I won't cheat on you like that Jack boy supposedly did." I cocked an eyebrow and he rolled his eyes. "You don't realise that whole night was planed out? That chick making out with your prescious boyfriend was Joseph's sister. She was happy to help." I shiver in my place and Collin rolls his eyes again, tapping on the wall that separates the back from the driving seat. We suddenly started moving and Collin sat next to me, running his hands up and down my thigh. I shiver again and he smirks before grabbing my face and forcing a kiss. I scream and try to get him to stop but he just holds my legs down, refusing to let me kick them around.

"Stop moving you Slut." Tears silently slipped down my cheeks as he stuck his hand down my top and squeezed on my boob. His other hand wet to my side, holding firmly.

We came to a stop and Collin groaned before standing up and opening the door. He pulled me out and 2 guys dressed in black stood infront of us. One picked me up bridal style and they began walking inside the hotel and up to one of the rooms. Collin stood infront of the tall man holding onto me and the other one, who was carrying a black back pack.

The door clicked open and I was suddenly thrown onto the bed. The two guys were suddenly at my sides, grabbing my arms and tying them to the bed poles of the bed. Realisation hit me and I starting squirming around in the bed, trying to get out from their grasp.

"Please don't do this! I did nothing to you!" Collin started laughing evilly and I looked at him upset. "I didn't even do anything to you!"

"You did fucking everything you skank!" I started crying as the 2 men started ripping my clothes off, leaving my underwear on and Collin prepared himself for the crime he was about to commit.

"Collin p-please" I sobbed as he ordered the 2 men out of the room and he walked towards me, slipping the condom over his shaft. He climbed ontop of me and straddled my legs. He reached over and grabbed the duct tape off the bedside table and put it over my mouth.

He pulled my underwear down and I slammed my eyes shut as he lined up. He pushed in and instantly started thrusting into me faster and faster. I screamed into the silver coloured tape in pain and he gripped my sides, keeping me in place as I tried to squirm from underneath him. I continued to scream and he glared at me.

"Shut up you fat, ugly, piece of shit." He screamed at me as his thrusts continued to get faster. Tears streamed down my face and he smirked at my sobbing figure.

He finally pulled out and got changed before walking out of the room, not saying a word. The 2 men from before walked in and untied me from the bed, soon tying just my hands to one of the bed posts and removing the duct tape.