Break Out The Cruiser..

~Graces P.O.V~

The guys looked confused and worried. I sighed and shook my head, meaning that I didnt want to talk about it right now. Alex sighed, Mike nodded in understanding and Vic just looked at me with pleading eyes. Begging me to tell him. I sighed and mouthed 'later' he nodded and we all looked back at Del who was now looking at the ground as Jack rubbed her back. 

"Im sorry for spoiling your day Del.." She shook her head and cracked a fake smile. I sighed and looked at Alex who was already looking at me. "Go talk to her" I whispered across to him, to which he nodded and walked towards Del, smiling as he got nearer. 

Jack moved from next to Del to next to me and smiled down at me. "You ok?" I nodded and he smiled before leaning on my side and pulling me closer. I felt him smile and I leaned back on his chest. 

"Come on Del, we cant just cancel because of that scum.." I looked over at Del and Alex who were looking quiet upset with eachother. 

"Lex no ones in the mood to party.. and its just my 18th i'll be fine.." Alex rolled his eyes and pulled her close. She shook her head and stood up to leave. Is shot up from my seat and grabbed her hand. 

"Whats wrong?" She sighed and shruged. "Del.. Tell.." (hehe RHYMEY!!)

"I just.. dont want you to be upset at my party.. I mean I dont need a party.." I sighed and shook my head.

"Its your 18th! you should be celebrating.."  She sighed and shrugged. 

"All I want is to be with friends.." I nodded. 

"ok we can do that.." She smiled and we squealed as Jack and Alex lifted us into their arms. 

I smirked and wraped my arms around Jacks neck. "Were taking you two out! the others are all busy so its just us from now, onwards." Jack grined. I smirked and looked at Alex and Del where sucking eachothers faces off as Alex walked. 

"gross guys! your like...gross.." Alex grinned and pulled her closer. I rolled my eyes and smilled up at Jack who was smiling back down at me. "where we going?" Jack shruged. "Please?" 

"Nah its a surprise babe.." I rolled my eyes as we made our way out of the gates and towards a hotel/resturaunt. I grinned up at him as he put me down. We walked inside and Alex walked straight towards the elevator. "Lex?"

"Mhm?"

"What about the keys?" Alex grinned and held up 2 shinny metal keys and threw one at me before putting Del down and pressing the button for the lift. We got in and Alex swiped the card attatched to his key and we started going up, and up, and up.. 

We finally stoped on the final floor and were let into a room starting at the enterance of the lift. It was like a little apartment, with a kitchen, dining room, loungeroom, a hallway probably leading to the rooms and a indoor below ground pool and spa.. I squealed and grinned at Alex and Del, who was also squealing her head off. 

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" Alex and Jack grinned before running to the bedrooms, Alex came out and threw a bikini at Del who smirked and caught it and ran towards him as he picked her up and ran for a room. 

"Grrraaccee!!" I smirked and ran towards the voice and ran into my boyfriend who was also holding a cute bikini. "For you madam.." I grinned and took the bikini in my hands before Jack pulled my top up. I shook my head and smirked at him.

"someones eager.." He nodded and continued to pull my clothing off (except my bra and underwear..) I shoved him into the hall way before changing into the bikini. I sighed down at my scar covered arms and kicked the door.