You Were So Busy

~Graces P.O.V~

I looked at the two curiously. I sighed and moved towards them and began picking up glass shards and putting them in the bin. When they were all gone I looked back at Alex who had an upset look on his face. I moved towards him and hugged him tightly. It was then that I noticed Andy was gone.

"What's wrong Lex?" I asked worried. He sighed and pulled me close. "Lex?"

"Why didn't you tell me..?" Oh.. Andy's already told him.. Great.. I sighed and held him tighter than ever.

"Because I thought you were ignoring me.." Alex's grip on me tightened and I sighed.

"Why would you think that?" I pulled him towards the kitchen table before answering.

"Because you were so busy with your new album and had hardly any time for me.." I said sadly. He wrapped his arms aroun me tightly and I snuggled into his side.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't even think you'd think that.." He sounded so angry at himself.. I sighed, grip tighteningr again.

"It's fine okay, don't have a go at Andy okay? He was just doing what I asked.." He smiled slightly and nodded. "I.."

Alex smiled before continuing. "Love..."

"You.."

A/N: sorry for lack on updates, blame... me? xD and sorry for shortness but I updated 4 times that's good right?