Are They Gonna Shut Up?

~Graces POV~

When we got to Dels house Mike, Vic and I got out of the back seats. I looked up at my house then back at Del. This will be harder for her. Her parents actually care about her. Even her mum sometimes. She looked pale, and had a worried expression on her face."See you soon Del.. and good luck." I murmured looking back at my house.

"you to." We hugged and walked towards our own houses. "Grace don't forget my bag!" Del yelled to me before reaching her front door. I shook my head and walked further down the street to get to my house. If Dad wasn't there then I really wouldn't care I would just write him a note.. But I want to see mum before hand. She was never really around. She had to work an stuff. But when she saw me we had an alright time. 

We reached the door and we walked in quietly. I looked around and saw my dad passed out on the couch and my mum was obviously at work. Greaaat.. We snuck up to my room and I passed Vic a SWS bag and told him to grab all my electrical stuff. Then I gave Mike my BVB bag and he packed my smaller posters and bands merch, like wristbands, braclets and other small bits and pieces. I grabed my suitcase and packed my band merch, like tops, sweat shirts and any other bits of clothing. After I got all my band merch I packed my other clothes that I would want and my toiletries. When I was happily packed I looked around the room to see all the posters off the walls and all my little knick knacks and smaller bits of band merch gone. There was nothing else I really wanted so we grabbed the bags and walked downstairs. I looked at my car and told the guys to just put it in there. 

I saw mums car drive up the drive way and the frantic look on her face as she got out of the car. "Grace honey where are you going?" I sighed and ran into her arms. She started patting my back and repeated the question over and over. 

"I-Im sorry mum but legally I can move out and I found out the truth about... about my birth parents..." My mother sighed and looked down at my hand. I held her hand and put my best 'forgive me' look on my face. She smiled slightly and hugged me again.

"Look after yourself and visit when your near by ok?" I nodded and smiled slightly. My mum looked up at Vic and Mike and smiled. "You take care of her or I will hunt you down.." They looked at each other and back at my mum before nodding their heads. "good bye my darling girl. I love you" SHe kissed my forehead and smiled before walking inside. Mike and Vic grinned at me and I ran into their open arms. Gosh I love these guys already. 

"I'll drive?" Mike asked as we pulled away. I looked at my car and noded. "Cool well lets go wait for the others." And with that we got into my car and drove back in front of Dels house. About 10 minutes later Rian and Del walked out. Del with tear stained cheeks, and Rian with his arm around her shoulder and bags in both their hands. They walked towards our car and I wound down the window. "Whats wrong?" Mike asked curiously.

I shook my head and mumbled 'later' he noded and we looked back at Del and Rian. She sniffled into his chest and patted her back again. Its worse than I expected it would be. "Maybe we should head back?" Rian noded and pulled Del to his car, while Mike started the car again and we drove off back to the buses. 

"So what was wrong with Del?" Mike asked again, keeping eyes on the road. I sighed and looked at him.

"She's really close with her dad and kinda close to her mum, so that woulda been hard on her. Just saying goodbye and stuff." Mike noded and sighed. "She'll get over it I mean shes wanted to meet them for so long, now ones her brother? I mean.. thats pretty cool."

"What about you?" Vic asked from behind us. "Have you wanted to meet us for a long time to?" 

I started laughing and put my hand over my face. "OF course you idoit! I have wanted to meet you guys for years!" Vic and Mike smiled. "Plus I have 2 brothers so Im even luckier." I smirked. Mike shook his head and the rest of the drive home was quiet. not an awkward silence but a comfortable silence.