Do You Like Him?

We had been on the road for a days. Theres only 2 weeks left of tour and I was kind of excited to move in with Rian. Alex and I had gotten close, and so had Grace and Jack. We would all normally hang out on either ATL's bus or PTV's depending on what we were doing. We were currently sitting in ATL's bus sitting around being bored. Not alot you can do on a bus. I sighed and looked around. Alex looked somewhere and smirked back at Jack.

"anybody thirsty?" We all looked at him confused until he smirked and nodded towards the alcohol.. Grace smirked and noded her head.

"Very" Alex smirked and looked at Jack. He nodded and then all eyes on me. "Del?" I looked at the alcohol and smirked.

"Vodka cruisers?" Alex smirked and noded his head. "What are we waiting for?"

"Come on come help me" He said and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled us up. We walked towards the alcohol but just as we got to the kitchen we saw Zack and Vinny looking at us, Vinny with a smirk and Zack with a disaproving look. "What?"

"You really shouldnt let Del drink.." Zack sighed.

"Exscuse you Merrick but I am almost 18..." Zack snorted. "what?"

"legal age is 21 Del."

"soooo?"

"Rian will kill me if i let twat 1 and twat 2 let you drink.." Rian stated standing up and walking towards the alcohol, taking the bottles and walking towards the bunks. I looked at Zack and made a puppy dog face at him. "No Del."

"Please Zack. You can go out and you would know nothing.."

"Yeah Merrick, come on dont be a spoil sport." Alex begged.

"no!!" Zack screached. I puppy dog eyed him and he still shook his head. "no means no."

"just 1 cruiser each?" I pleaded. Zack sighed and glared at Alex. He noded and went back to where he hid the alcohol and bought 4 out.

"Only 1. I swear if I find out you had more than 1, I will tell." I smirked and hugged him. Zack sighed and he and Vinny walked out the bus door. Alex smirked and we ran back to the back room.

"Got 1 each, cause other wise hes gonna dob." Grace shruged and Jack smirked and took his cruiser. In about a minute Grace was done and asking for another. We shook her heads and she sighed, but her sad expresion didnt last long because soon enough Jack was runing into the backlounge and came in with another 4 bottles. "How did he let you get more?" Alex asked shocked.

Jack smirked. "He and Vinny left a little while ago, said somthing about going to the gym." Grace smirked and skulled the next bottle. We stoped after about 5 bottles. Jack and Grace were screaming dick jokes at eachother and Alex and I were just smirking at eachother, talking about random shit.

"Sah, you have anyone spesherl?" Alex asked laughing randomly after. I smirked and shook my head. Alex smirked and moved over next to me more.

"What ab -hicup- about you?" Alex and I laughed again. Alex put his fingers on his chin looking deep in thought. "How do you NOT know?" HE laughed and shook his head.

"So no one?" He shook his head again, and smirked down at me. I smirked and looked over at Jack and Grace who were just looking into each others eyes deeply. I looked back at Alex and he was smirking, then I realised just how beautiful Alexs brown chocolate orbs were. "Wow" I mumbled and Alex smirked. He moved closer to me and I moved closer to him. He put his hand on my cheek and I closed my eyes leaning in. He was leaning in aswell.

-SLAM- Alex and I jolted backwards and looked up and saw Rian, Zack and Matt looking down at us crossly. I smirked and Alex laughed. Jack, Grace, Alex and I exchanged a glance before we all looked back at the 3 men. Rian glared at Alex and by then we had completley forgotten about the near kiss. "Got my sister drunk did we?" Rian stated angrilly. Zack glared at Alex also and Matt was shaking his head disaprovingly at the 4 of us. "Wait till I tell Vic and Mike..." Grace smirked and looked up at Rian.