No Longer A Tattoo Virgin

Graces POV

I realised I was sat infront of my idols in just a top and shorts. Shit. I stood and wraped my arms around eachother. Ashley looked up at me.

"Where you going kid?" I smiled faintly and walked towards the buses door.

"To get clothes from my bus.." I trailed off as Rian ran through the door leading to the bunk area.

"Clothes are in Alex's junk bunk... They don't want you over there."

I faked an angry sigh and walked into the bunk are and grabbed my stuff before walking in the bathroom.

After I was dressed and ready I walked into the from lounge. The guys had spread over the 2 couches and I say next to Ashley and CC. Jake grinned at me from the other side of the lounge.

"What?" I asked confused slightly.

"Your a fan.." I looked down at my BVB top and grinned.

"Definitely." They smiled and nodded. "What are we doing today?" I asked. All eyes shot to Andy and he shrugged.

"What ever Grace wants to do.." All eyes shot back to me and I grinned knowing exactly what I wanted to do. "Any ideas?" I grinned and nodded.

"I'll need some help though..." They cautiously nodded and I grinned. "Can we go to your bus?" Ashley smirked and nodded. Everyone stood up and CC offered me his back to claim on. I jumped on his back and we walked to their bus.

When we arrived CC put me down and I looked around the bus, noticing the messyness of it all. I shrugged.

"Now what was it you wanted to do?" Jinxx asked from behind me. I grinned and sat on a couch.

"I want a tattoo.." They looked between themselves and sighed.

"I don't think we are allowed to get you a tat Grace" Jake sighed. I pouted at him and he shrunk back in his seat.

"Pleeeease, I thought you guys were gonna let me do what I wanted.." They sighed.

"tattoos are permanent Grace, your brothers would kill us.." I shook my head and they nodded. Andy shrugged before stating his piece.

"How old are you?" Andy asked.

"Eighteen." He nodded.

"What did you want?" He asked again.

I looked around and felt a blush hit my cheeks. Wait. Why am I being nervous? They should be happy I want tattoos involving their band on my skin..

I grinned. "There are a few.." Ashley sighed.

"Pick one.." I pouted.

"Two... Please please pretty please?" CC shrugged.

"Why two?"

"I can't pick between them.." They noded and I grinned. "The two I desperately want is Darling you'll be okay on my left arm in cursive and the BVB star on my right arm near my shoulder." They smiled and nodded. "Either that or OUTLAW on my right arm."

Ashley grinned and nodded. "I personally like the OUTLAW on your right arm." I grinned and noded.

"So..I'll go call Justin, a friend of ours. He's good at tattooing and he actually tattoo'd Ashley's OUTLAW tat so.." I jumped up from the couch and grinned at them.

"Thankyou thankyou thankyou!" They smirked and Andy went to tell John to make the call.

Half an hour later and Justin had set up where I was going to get my tattoos. I was scared but the guys said it didn't hurt that much, I kinda believed them cause look at Andy, he has a sleeve, he wouldn't tell me it doesn't hurt if it did... Would he?

"So I have your tattoos drawn up," Justin said walking in and sitting next to me. Justin was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a plain purple top, he had stretchers in his ears and a full sleeve up his arm. He had his left nostril pierced and snake bites.

He passed the drawn tattoos to me and I looked at them, I was definitely getting 'darling you'll be ok' on my right arm I just needed to pick out of OUTLAW or the BVB star.

"Get OUTLAW, Grace it's cooler" I smirked at Ashley's comment.

"No get the BVB star it dosnt just have one person about it and it's easier to hide incase those brothers aren't happy about the other tat." Jinxx said over my shoulder.

I looked up and Andy, CC, and Jake were all nodding in agreement while Ashley shook his head furiously. I smirked and shrugged. I put the OUTLAW tattoo paper on the table and passed the other tattoos to Justin. He noded and put them where I wanted them and got to work on the star tattoo.

I looked at Ashley who was pouting. "Don't worry Ashy I'll get OUTLAW on my arm one day." He grinned and stuck his tongue out at the others who just rolled their eyes. When Justin finished with the Star he started on my left wrist. While he tattoo'd my arm the guys talked about their tour experiences and I listened happily.

"And...yep all done" Justin said pulling the tattoo gun away from my arm. I smiled and thanked him while he put bandages on my arm and near my shoulder. "See ya guys" Justin said

before walking off the bus. I grinned and stayed with the guys a little longer before Ashely and CC walked me to my bus. We arrived at the front door of the ATL bus and Ashley and CC hugged me before I walked onto the bus. I smiled at Alex and Vic as I sat on Jacks lap. Jack started playing with my arms and rubbing. He rubbed a little hard on my left arm and I whinced.

"Grace..?" I shook my head. Jack pulled up the sleeve of my jumper softly and saw the bandage covering my new tattoo. "What happened.." I grinned.

"I'm fine.." Jack shook his head.

"What is it.." I sighed and he started to softly pull the bandage off. He looked down at my arm when he got it off all the way. "you got a tattoo without me?!" Vic and Alex's heads shoot up and looked at my arm.

"What does it matter?"

Vic shot up from his seat and walked towards me. He gently grabbed my arm and smiled down at my tattoo.

"I didn't think you would care!" Jack sighed and Alex's face was bright red with anger.

"Well I think it's beautiful.." Vic smiled. I smiled back at him and kissed his cheek quickly.

"Of course you do Vic..." Jack said agrivated.

"Your not a tattoo virgin anymore.. I wanted to be with you" Alex sighed. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. Jack patted my right near my shoulder and I whinced a little. Jack sighed and started to pull my jumper off.

"What are you-" I cut myself off as he found the other bandage hiding my first tattoo.

"You got 2 tattoos?!" I noded and Vic smirked.

"Why can't you guys be like Vic? He dosnt care!" Jack and Alex sighed. Jack pulled the bandage off and sighed when he saw the BVB star on my arm. "I'm fine, why are you so upset?"

They shrugged and sighed.

"Sorry Gracie but are you sure your ok?" I smiled and noded.

"I'm fine.."