Bryan Starzz

~Delilahs P.O.V~

"Ok well we be-" Jack was interupted by a bang of the front door. I heard Rians familiar voice and smiled as i stood up and looked at him as he entered the room. He looked at me kinda shocked. I smiled inocently and he ran at me engulfing me in a hug. I smiled and huged him back. He pulled away and grinned at me. I smiled

and huged him again, pulling away minutes later.

"Del I was so worried about you!" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"missed you to Ri." He hugged me tight before pulling away and looking at me curiously.

"Whats wrong?" I shruged. "Del.." I sighed.

"Im sorry we didnt tell you, and that I just ran out.. I just got so sick of you being such an ass and yelling.. yelling at me about not being able to date Alex." Rian sighed before I continued. "Were staying together and you cant stop us.." HE noded and I smiled before I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Im sorry I freaked. Lex and I talked alot.. we agreed that if he ever hurt you I could cut his balls off so.." I smirked and noded. "Another thing.. in about a couple days were goin on Warped tour so.." I grined and turned around but didnt see the excited faces of Grace and Jack.

"where'd they go?"

"Home, didnt wanna get attacked by Rian.." I smirked and noded.

~2 days later~

We were stood out the fron of my house. The ATL bus infron of the drive way and the PTV bus infron of that. Grace and I were smirking as teh guys bought our bags down to the buses. I ran inside and picked my bunk, Alex and I of course were sharing, with the slight disagrement. It was my birthday in a couple days so thats exciting.

I ran onto the PTV bus and layed in Graces bunk she picked out.

"Bitch out of zee bunk.." I shook my head. "Bitch out!" I shook my head. "OOOUUUUTTT"

"Suck my Dick!" I screamed at her.

"NO go suck Alexs dick!" I smirked and winked at her.

"gladly" I mutered walking onto our bus. When I walked on I smiled at Jack who was sprawled out on the couch. I lay on top of him and closed my eyes. Feeling tired already.

"Come on Del dont sleep on me.."

"why not your so squishy.." I closed my eyes and drifted off to a golf filed dream.. funny I hate golf..

~

The next day I was being woken up by Alex and Jack and I smiled up at them as they threw their gift at me. I smiled and pushed it into their hands before climbing out of my bunk and onto the floor. I groaned and lay there. To lazy to actually move.. Jack can pick me up Later..

~~Graces p.O.V~~

I woke with a start and shot my head up, looking around the bus. I heard a familiar but not so familiar voice. I heard that laugh and new instantly who it was. Bryan Stars. I grinned and shot out of bed -changing into skinnies and a top before walking in and sitting on Mikes lap causally. Bryan looked at me and smiled. I grinned back and looked up at the camera and blushed.

"So Mike.. Vic if im correct this is your sister Grace right?" They noded and I smiled. "So Grace excited for Warped?" I grined and noded.

"It will be diffrent to the stuff they have in Australia so.." He noded and smiled.

"Anyone you got your eyes on?" He asked shuffling closer to me. I shook my head and smiled as he noded his head. After a few awkward questions and Tony coming in and out of the camera's view, the interview was done. I smiled and stood up as Bryan did and I asked with my eyes (if thats possible) for a hug. He noded and I hugged him

tight. "your a fan?" I smiled and noded before he 'bro' hugged the others and they had a little disscusion before he and his Dad left the bus with a smirk. I waved at them before turning in their arms to hug the lights out of them.

"AHHHHHHI just met Bryan Starzz!!" I was screaming inside and out. Matt, Vic and Jaime looked at me like I was crazy.

"you didnt fangirl that much when you met us.." They stated hurt expressions on their faces.

"Im not gonna act like that infront of you.. idoits.." They noded and smirked.

"we wouldnt have cared if you did." I noded and smiled pulling them into another hug.

"Thanks guys for everything.." They smiled and Jaime and Vic kissed my cheeks before Mike kissed my forehead. I love these guys more

than anything in the world...