You're Just A Daydream Away

~Graces P.O.V~

We went home early from warped. The fans were upset, but they understood why the guys had to leave. Some of the other guys from other bands were upset over what happened and were going to come to the funeral, which was in a week. I was dreading the day.

I was sat in my bed, with a jumper of hers on. It still smells like her, that's the kind of things I'm going to miss. It didn't help that there were pictures of her and I mixed in with the many posters plastering my walls. One of the photos caught my eye and I began sobbing uncontrollably into my hands. I ripped the picture off the wall and held it close to me, hugging it to my chest.

Suddenly two strong arms were wrapped around me me and I spun in my arms and began crying into Mikes arms. He rubbed my back and whispered comforting things into my ear. The crying didn't stop for about 10 minutes, even then it didn't stop completely.

"Shh, shh Baby Girl." Mike cooed into my ear as I began to relax slightly in his arms.

"I-I miss h-her Mikey." I began to sob into his chest again. He pulled me into his lap and stood up with me cradled in his arms.

"I know Baby Girl, you want to go talk to Vic?" He asked sadly, I shook my head and clung to him. He sighed and nodded, sitting me back in bed. "Do you want anything to eat?" I had my eyes set on a silvery piece of metal on my wardrobe, I thought about it for a minute.

"Pancakes?" He smiles and nods kissing my cheek and walking out of my room. I stand up and walk over go my wardrobe and grab the blade I got from my shaver and walked into the bathroom. I twirled the blade in my hand and tears slid down my cheeks again slowly. I put the blade close to my wrist and was about to pull it against my skin when Alex bursts through the bathroom door, he stares at me with wide eyes and walks towards me.

"Grace.." I look down at the blade and hands suddenly close around mine and the blade is taken from my hands. He pulls me into his chest and I sob uncontrollably into his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I repeat and Alex sighs, my shirt soon becomes wet and I realise he's crying as well.

"Shh shh, it's okay, I've got you." He says picking me up and carrying me to my room again. "Have you got anymore?" He asks and I instantly know what he means. I look down and he sighs. "Grace please.."

"Why? Why does it matter?!" I say, getting louder towards the end.

"Because I've already lost 2 important people in my life, I'm not losing you as well.." he says, trying to stay calm. I sob harder Into his chest and he sighs holding me tight.

"I'm sorry." I begin to repeat again and he continues to cry. I sit up and wipe the tears from his eyes, he does the same to me and I rest my head on his chest. "It hurts s-so bad." I stutter and he nods kissing the top of my head.

"I know it does Bub, I know it does." He says, trying to keep calm.

"Will the p-pain ever go away?" I ask and he sighs.

"It'll take time.. You've got so many people who love and care for you Grace, Del made me promise to watch and look after you.. I intend on keeping that promise." Just hearing her name wacks on a whole new set of tears and we end up laying there, silently crying.

~~later~~

"Grace..?" A curious voice asked from the door way. I sat up and looked at Mike who had a small stack of pancakes in his hands. I sighed and sat back in my bed, cuddling into Alex again. "Grace, Baby Girl I've got your pancakes.." I sat up and I faked a smile at him.

"Thanks Mikey." He walked towards us and gave me the plate, smiling. He sat on the end of my bed and looked at me as I looked down at the pancakes. Alex sat up and looked at the pancakes, tears falling from his eyes. "Lex? Lex what's wrong..?" He shakes his head and wipes his eyes clean of the tears.