Speak Of The Devil

~Graces P.O.V~

I woke up, still say against the door. I must have fallen asleep. I groan, looking up and around my temporary room and sigh. I want to go back to the hotel.. With Alex.. I begin to remember what's been happening and tears roll down my face. I stand up and move to my bed, still crying slightly. There's a knock at the door, which I ignore and the person behind the door sighs.

"Grace..?" The voice asks quietly and I shoot up from my bed, walking towards my door confused. There he is. Jack.

He looks down at me, smiling slightly. I grab one of his hands and he smiles at me. He pulls me towards him with the hand I held as I snuggle into his chest, letting the tears flow.

"Grace? what's wrong?" I sigh and he pulls me close again. I pull away slightly and look up at him.

"Is he ignoring me?" I asked faking confidence. He raised an eyebrow and I sighed, realising how dumb I sounded.

"Who? Alex? Vic? Mike?" I sigh and hold his hands tighter, putting them infront of me.

"All of them.." He pulls me into his embrace again and shakes his head.

"They would never Babe." I looked up at him and smiled tiniest bit.

"Promise?" He smiles and nods. I hold his hand again and he pulls me downstairs. My eyes meet with the same Caramel coloured orbs I've wanted to see, the most lately. "Alex!" I squeal and run towards him, wraping him in my arms tightly, praying that if I didn't let him go, he wouldn't go.

"Yeah Bub it's me." I squeeze him tighter and he pulls me closer aswel. "I missed you." I smile into his chest and pull away slightly.

"I missed you more." He rolls his eyes and smirks down at me. I peck his lips and hug him again.

"I.." I cock an eyebrow and he rolls his eyes. "This is where you say love.." He whispers. I smirk and nod at his childishness.

"Love.." I say and he grins.

"You.." We smile triumphantly and he pecks my forehead. He pulls away from me completley and mumbles about needing a drink and he walks into the kitchen.

~Alex's P.O.V~

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup, pouring Pepsi into it. I picked it up and bought it to my lips, closing my eyes and enjoying the fizzyness run down my throat.

"Alex?" I jumped, but kept a tight grip on my cup. I looked up and raised an eye at Andy as he smirked at my jumpyness. "Didn't mean to scare you.." I rolled my eyes.

"Sup?"

It's about Grace.." I looked him full on now, keeping my eyes on him.

"What about her..?"

"She's slowly getting more and more depressed.. She made me promise not to tell you but.." He sighed looking down.

"But?!" I asked angrily.

"But she cut again.." I blanked out. What?! She cut again?!

*smash*

I looked down and saw glass all over the floor. Andy groaned and I looked at him angrily.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I screamed at him and he sighed.

"She didn't want me to.." I groan and he sighs as he begins to pick up the glass.

"Didn't want you to do what..?" We look up and there she is, speak of the devil.