We Love You Too Much

-3 months later-

~Graces P.O.V~

I've been feeling better lately, we're currently home at Alexs house having a break from recording. Vic and the guys go back tomorrow to do the last few things on their record and then they're finished. Im upset to see them go but All Time Low and I will be joining them in a couple days.

I'm sat on the couch with Jack at 8:30am. I looked over at him and pouted. He raised an eyebrow at me and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, clinging to him.

"What's wrong Baby?" I bopped his nose and smiled at him. He laughted for a minute before pressing his lips to my own.

"Nothing's wrong, Jay. I'm just feeling bored.. I wanna do something with Vic and the guys before they go." Jack smiled and pecked my lips before standing up from the couch and walking down the hallway. I listen to the patter of his feet and he emerges with a sleepy looking Alex in his arms.

"Jaaaacckk... Not nowwww.." Alex groaned, sleepily. Jack put Alex on the couch, leaving his head in my lap. I absent mindedly began playing with his hair and he snuggled into my lap.

"I'm gonna go get changed." I nodded and ruffled Alex's hair, smirking. Jack smiled and walked back down the hallway and I soon heard the familiar click of his door locking.

"Gracie!" Tonys familiar chirpy tone echoed inside the lounge room. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "We're gonna go shopping.."

"Ew.." Tony smirked and pulled me up from the couch, resulting in Alex almost falling off the couch.

"You'll like this shopping trip." He smiled down at me and we began walking out to the car, both of us already dressed.

"I'm not so sure.." I stated blankly, plopping into the passenger seat. Ignoring me, he pulled out onto the road, driving somewhere that is completely unknown to me.

We soon pulled into a Pet shop and I looked at Tony, my eyes going wide. He smirked and nodded, pulling his door open and stepping out. I copied his movements and we walked inside the small, pet shop. After stepping inside we both smirked at each other before running to the aquatic section. My eyes flickered to each individual tank and when I finally saw the baby turtles I instantly "aww"d and pressed my face up against the glass.

"Pick one." Tony said from behind me. Eyes widening for the second time today I spun around and looked at him with the happiest smile on my face. He nodded and I turned back to the tank, looking at each individual turtle.

Finally choosing a dark green, with purple-y spots I stood up and smiled at Tony, he smiled back and I jumped into his arms, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!" I squealed in his ear. He shuddered at my sudden loudness and put me down.

"Stay here, I'll go get the guy to pick out the turtle you wanted." I smiled and nodded again, watching Tony walk away.

~~~

After we got the turtle and his tank home, we drove back to Alex's place and unloaded the tank into my room. With the help of Jaime, Vic and Mike we got the tank set up.

"How many Mexicans does it take to set up a turtle tank?" Alex joked, sticking his head in and smirking at us.

"5 obviously.." Jack stated from next to him. We smirked at each other and I quickly stood up, walking over to the small plastic bag that Taco was currently stuck in. Yes I called my turtle Taco.. problem?? I opened the bag and reached my hand in and picked him up, putting him on the palm of my hand. Carrying him over to his new home I slowly put him on the turtle dock, watching as he woodshed into the water.

"Nawww" I watched my new little friend swim around the tank and plopped a frozen food thing in his tank, watching him nibble on it hungrily. The guys chuckled before walking out of my room. Tony stopped in the doorway and smiled back at me. "Thankyou for Taco, Tony."

"Taco?" I smiled and nodded.

"Taco Turtle." Jaime said in his best Mexican accent, making us both chuckle.

~~

I sucked in a sob as Vic pulled me to his chest. It was the day Vic and the others are gonna head back to start recording again and I won't get to see them for a couple days. Not being around them is going to be so different and I don't know if I'll be able to stay here too much longer without them.

"Darling, honestly you'll be fine. Nothing going to happen. Just call us if you need us, okay?" I nodded and kissed his cheek sadly.

"Promise not to forget me.." I said sadly, looking down.

"We could never forget you, bubba. We love you too much." Mike whispered, next to my ear.

"Face facts kiddo, your stuck with us. Once a Mexican, always a Mexican." Jaime chuckled next to me, joining the hug.

"Call us if you need us G, we will always have time for you." I smiled and nodded as Tony added the last piece of the puzzle hug and snuggled into their strong embraces. We pulled away as the announcement for their plane spoke over the speakers and I stood next to Jack as the walked towards the gates.

Looking back they all chanted at once "we love you chica." And with that, they boarded the plane.

~~

I was sat in the lounge room with Rian, watching the news cause Mr Potato Heads a news nut. I wasn't really paying attention to it, paying to much attention to downloading my music.

"... This tragic accident has killed just over 29 passengers, leaving 8 alive. The 8 passengers are currently in surgery, doing what's possible to fix their damages. 4 of the passengers included, famous punk-rock band Pierce The Veil." My eyes shot up to the screen and I almost fainted right there. Because a picture of my 4 favourite Mexicans popped up on the screen..