Dont Worry

(still Graces P.O.V)

After meeting Bryan Stars the guys had sound check, Kevin came and told us we had to leave and we followed him out of the bus and to the stage, Pierce the Veil will be performing on. (A/N: Im Aussie guys, I have no idea what warped is like, so im just gonna guess and see how I go..) They were on main stage and I smiled as they got ready to go onstage. They gave me another hug before they walked onstage and started the intro to Hell Above. I felt two arms slip around my stomach and looked up to see Jacks smiling face.

I leant up and kissed him before looking back at my brothers and their band mates. Jack started kissing down my neck, and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. I felt him grin against my skin and bit and sucked, leaving a small hickey on my neck. I pulled away from him and glared at him. "You love me.." He stated with a childish smirk on his face.

"Not if your gonna put thoose on me.." He grinned and wraped his arms around me again before kissing me deeply. I pulled away and smirked at him. "Ok, I still love you." Jack grinned and kissed me again.

"Good because I love you to." I felt more butterflies erupt in my stomach and leant my head on his chest. I pulled out of his arms and he wraped an arm around my waist.

He turned us around so our backs were to the stage and saw Del and Alex smiling at me. Alex looked slightly anoyed at Jack when he kissed my neck again. I raised my eye brows at him and he shook it off.

"Alex.. whats wrong.." He shook his head again and grabbed Dels hand before walking over to Matt and Flyzik. "Whats wrong with him.."

Jack shruged. "Its Alex, it could be anything.." I sighed and noded. "Did you do anything to annoy him?" I shook my head and Jack noded. Alex turned around and motioned for us to come over. When we reached him Alex grabbed Jacks hand and pulled him away. I turned to look at Kevin, Matt and Del, all eyes were on me. I raised my eyebrows.

"What.?" The shook their heads and Kevin and Matt walked towards side-stage to watch the guys. "Del.." She looked at me, trying to keep her face serious.

"Yeah?"

"Why is Alex being so weird.." She sighed and shook her head.

"You'll find out.." With that she walked in Alex and Jack's direction. I sighed and kicked a bin, before walking towards them. Alex zipped his mouth shut and they all turned to me, smiling slightly.

"Tell me guys.." They shook their heads. "You dont make friends with secrets.." They looked at eachother before Del and Jack turned to Alex. He sighed and held his hand out. I turned to Del. "Hes missing your hand.." She shook her head and noded for me to take his hand. I stared at him like he was crazy.

"Please Grace this is important.." I flicked his fingers. "Grace please.." I shook my head and was being picked up from behind.

"I saw what you did Gracie." I looked back and smirked at Jaimes fake serious face. He smirked and noded towards the now knocked over bin. "naughty, naughty." I smirked and patted his cheek as he put me down. I looked at Vic and Mike who were exchanging glances with Alex.

"Please tell me whats so important.." I looked at Alex and the three mens eyes were on me. Jack wraped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I groaned and looked at Vic, Mike and Alex as Alex held his hand out to me. I looked at my brothers and they noded reasuringly.

"Were coming.. its ok.." I was still utterly confused. Vic held his hand out and I took it before being pulled away to the ATL bus. We walked through the door and Alex asked Vinny and their bus driver, whos name is Greg by the looks of his name tag, to leave the bus. Vic sat down and pulled me onto his lap. All eyes were on Alex who was on the oposite side couch.

"Wait a sec.." Alex stood up and walked to the bunks before coming back out with an envelope in his hands. I raised my eyebrows again as he sat down on my Right. I turned so I was facing him. He looked down, looking utterly annoyed at somthing. "I dont know how to say this.." Vic leant over and patted his back. He sighed again before looking up at me.

"Just say it straight out." Vic told him. Alex noded before holding his hand out. I took it cautiously and he smiled at me sweetly. I looked at Vic and he sighed.

"Dont worry, its nothing bad." I noded and looked back at Alex, who was rubbing circles on my palms.

"Ok so.." He looked up at me. "promise not to hate me?" I noded and looked at him curiously.

"Just tell me? Waiting is a pain in the ass.." He noded and looked down.

"Grace.." He looked up, I noded for him to continue. "Im.."

A/N: Heyyyy what do you guys think Alex's gonna say? o: Bet it will shock most..^-^ stayed tuned for next time >:D