Why Was She Running?

~Delilahs P.O.V~ 

I was in the back of the ambulance with the paramedic at my side glancing from my leg to the fron window. My leg was still in a little pain, but not as much because they gave me some needle that hurt like a bitch but stopped my leg from hurting. So that was a plus. I gripped the pole on the bed type thing and watched as the paramedic gave me a sympathetic smile. 

"were almost there." I nodded and rolled onto my side and stiffling a scream of pain as my broken leg hit the side of the ambulance. We came to a stop about 5 minutes later and I lay still as some people in scrubs opened the door and pulled me out of the ambulance, before pushing me down a narrow hallway.  I looked up and some guy put a mask over my face, no more than 10 seconds later I was surrounded by blackness.(A/N: Um I have no idea what happens when you break your leg/bones so I kinda just guessed. Im doing alot of that in this fanfic...)

~Alex's P.O.V~

shit.. shit.. shit.. Rians going to kill me.. I was now staring at the elevator door as it closed shut on her face. I swear I saw tears forming in her eyes. I wouldnt blame her. Shes being takent o a place she hates without anyone she knows. I would be just as scared as her right now. I looked up at Mikes shaking body. I soon realised all to soon that I was in fact the one being shaken. 

"Alex you need to tell Rian." I stayed absaloutley still as The rest of Pierce the Veil surrounded me. I didnt move my gaze from the door, even when it opened with a smiling Rian Dawson. His smile soon fadded and a look of worry over took his features. 

"Hey..whats wrong..?" My gaze was still set on the door of the elevator. "Alex..?" I sighed and shook my head and looked up at Rian. "Wheres Del..?" I put my head down and mumbled my next sentence.

"shebrokeherleg.." I kept my eyes on the floor. Rian didnt say anything to my surprise. 

"What..?" I sighed. He didnt hear me.

"shebrokeherleg.." Rian rolled his eyes. 

"Pardon..?" I looked back at Vic, begging him with my eyes to tell him. He shook his head and I faked a glare. I glanced at the other members of the band who all shook their heads also. "Gaskarth.. tell me.." 

"Del.." I trailed off and looked back at the floor.

"Del..?" I looked up and saw a worried looking Jack, being acompanied by Grace, Zack and Matt all witht he same worried look at Jack and Rian. 

"She.. broke her leg.." Their eyes widdened and Rian looked back at Pierce the Veil who were all looking down upset.

"She what?!" I shuddered and stepped back.

"she broke her leg.. she was running into the kitchen and slipped on somthing." Rian glared at me then Jaime in turn. 

"Why was she running?" I sighed again and took a deep breath but Tony gave him an answer before I could even open my mouth. 

"Alex was tickling her.." Rians face shot around from Tonys to mine in a flash.

"you mean to say you broke my sisters leg?!" I nodded my head hesitantly. "you ASS HOLE!" I shook my head at him and held back tears.

"I didn't tell her to run!" Rian glared at us again before walking back into the elevator. 

~Graces P.O.V~

I watched as Rian walked into the elevator with an angry look in his eye. I offered him a small smile but he just sighed and shook his head. Jack looked at Alex as he sighed and pulled me close to his chest. I wraped my arms around his mid section and watched my brother sit back down with a worried look in his eyes. 

"Jack I wanna go see her..." The Words shot out of my mouth before I even realised Jack was looking down at me. He sighed and looked me in the eyes properlly.

"Babe you hate hospitals.." I nodded and he looked at me curiously before continuing. "Why would you want to go now.." Was he being serious right now.. Shes my best friend and hes asking me why I want to go see her?. I raised an eyebrow at him and he sighed. "Wouldnt you want to go with Alex..? I nodded my head and looked at my brother confused before looking back at Jack.

"Isnt he coming..?" Jack sighed and let go of me. 

"Go talk to him please..?" I nodded and started to walk towards my brother before he grabbed my forearm. "Be cautious ok..?" I nodded still very confused before walking over to my brother and sat next to him. 

"Hey Lex.. whats wrong..?" He sighed and knocked his knees with mine. "Tell me whats wrong..?" He sighed and I wraped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me, so he could hug me properlly. 

"Nothings wrong.. im just.. I feel like an ass.." He closed his eyes and pulled me onto his lap.

"Why do you feel like an ass..? You didnt do anything wrong.." He shook his head and sighed.

"I did.. I tickled her.. I shouldnt have chased her.. I feel like an absaloute ass.." I smirked at how sweet he was being.

"Come on.." I stood up and extended my hand. He took mine in his and faked a smile. "Lets go talk to her.. and she'll tell you about how its not your fault." He instantly let go of my hand and made a ball on the couch. I sat next to him again and sighed. "Come on.. she'll be upset if you arnt there soon.." He looked up at me and I smiled down at him. 

"fine.." I grinned and pulled him out the door.

~Delilahs P.O.V~

"Lilah..?" There was a knock on the hospital rooms door. I looked up from my hands and smiled as Rian stepped into my hospital room. He walked towards me and opened his arms as he got closer. I wraped my arms around him and smiled as he pulled away to give me a teddy bear dressed as a nurse.

"Aww Rian its so cute." He smilled and kissed my cheek as I held the bear close to my chest. He sat in the chair close to my bed and smiled at me. I looked down at the cast on my leg and sighed as it began to get a little itchy. "God damn it this thing is itchy.." Rian laughed slightly and held my hand.

"I cant believe that Alex did this to you.." I moved my gaze from my green cast to his face and raised my eyebrow at the casual look on his face.

"Alex didnt do this to me.. I ran from him and was stupid enough to slip over the water that spilled on the floor." Rian sighed and shook his head. I pulled my hand from his and he looked up at me. "Dont blame him Rian.. its not his fault.." Rian nodded and stood up to hug me again.

"Im sorry Lilah.. I just believed it was his fault cause I was so worried about you.." I smiled and wraped my arms around him and hugged him before he pulled away. I kissed his cheek and he smiled before walking to the door again. "Im just gonna go get somthing to eat.. you want anything." 

"Food? that isnt from the hospital kitchen?" He nodded confused slightly. "Yes please" He grinned at me before walking back into the busy hospital hallway. I lay back down in the bed and cuddled the bear close to my chest. 

Where is he. I thought he would be here by now.. I mean I get that he couldnt come with me but he would have followed me here.. right? I sighed and closed my eyes as I waited for Alex to get here. As minutes passed blackness surounded me for a second time and I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N: hey, hey, hey! how are you lovley people? I hope your enjoying this not so amazing fanfic im producing from my annoying mind. Um.. if this is terrible then.. im sorry. But a little feedback would be fabulous? please and thankyou :) Love you amazing people