Where To My Master?

Jack, Rian and I got into Rians car and agreed to meet back at the buses. Since my parents think im with Grace and, Graces dad was kinda angry with her so Grace will call him on the way to the buses. Jack was in the back next to me since Rian refused to let him drive. He kept smirking and smiling at me all the way home. 

"So how old are you? and when do you finish school?" He asked from next to me. 

"Im 18 in a couple weeks and I finished school today actually" I smiled and he nodded at my answer. A couple minutes later we were getting out of the car and I looked at the 2 buses and realized that when Grace and I join our brothers and favourite bands we will be on separate buses. I sighed and looked at the car pulling up next to Rians. Grace jumped out and ran over to me. "Hey" I chuckled at her as she stoped and took a couple deep breaths. 

"hey. how was the drive over?" She asked curiously. I looked at Jack and he smirked. I shook my head and looked back at Grace.

"Good apart from Barakat staring at me the whole time like I was some weirdo.." I said trying to hold in a laugh. Grace started laughing from next to me and looked over at Jack, Rian and then back at me.

"but.. you are a weirdo.." She said trying to hold in the rest of her laughter. I faked a pout and looked at Jack with his hand over his mouth faking shock. Then I looked at Rian and he just smirked at us. I ran over to him and hugged him."Rian she called me a weirdo!" I shrieked and sighed hiding my face in his shoulder. He started patting my back and whispering 'shhh shhh's' in my ear. 

"Im sorry Del but I think there might be a bit of truth in that.." He trailed off laughing at my shocked face. I pulled away and started at the 3 people around me quickly becoming 5 as Mike and VIc started walking towards us. I put my face in my hands and fake cried as I ran onto the bus and knocked into something.. or someone. I pulled my hands away and looked up at.. Zack Merrick. He looked at me funny and looked back at Matt Flyzik, who just shrugged their shoulders.

"Whos this?" Zack asked confused then saw the fake tears running down my face. "And why are you crying?" He asked. I smirked and shook my head.

"Im not really crying your dick head of a drummer said I was a weirdo.." and thougth for a second. "Oh and that skunk haired dick obsessed child laughed at me.." I trailed off and smirked up at his confused face. 'huh..' he mumbled. 

"Dee!! im sorry come back and hug me. I didnt want to laugh at you!" It was Jack. I shook my head no and ran down into the bunk area and into the back lounge. "DEWI!!" He squealed. I looked around and realized I had no where to run. shit. Alex Gaskarth poked his head out his bunk and looked around and looked at me strangely, then a look of realization hit and he pulled me into his bunk, and put a finger up to his mouth.

"Rians sister?" He whispered and I nodded. "Why is Jack looking for you?" 

"He made fun of me, along with Rian and Grace." I smirked. He was still clueless so I continued. "They said I was a weirdo.." He noded after that and we heard foot steps walking back and forth just outside the currtain. Alex stuck his hand over my mouth and I couldnt help myself but lick it. I mean.. what normal person wouldnt? Actually..dont answer that. 

"EWWWWWYYYYY" He squealed from next to me and I burst into laughter. "Your ICky!!" He continued. All the movement from outside stoped his bunk and it was suddenly very quiet. Suddenly the currtain was being pulled back and 3 pairs of eyes were on Alex and I. I smiled awkwardly and attempted to run outside the bunk but was grabbed around my waist and pulled back down. I glared back at Alex who simply smirked in return. "Your not leaving me here to get all the blame!" 

Rian shook his head and grabbed my hand. "Come on Alex." He sighed and pulled me up. Soon Alex followed and we all walked into the back lounge. Soon Pierce the Veil was walking through the doors and Grace smiled back at Vic. Everyone was sitting on the couch apart from Grace and I who were soon pulled down by Rian and Mike to sit in thier laps. "Guys this is Delilah, my almost 18 year old sister." He said proudly. "Oh and she already knows you guys so no need to introduce yourselves.." I elbowed him in the gut and he smirked.