Two Words

~Alexs P.O.V~

I paced infront of her hospital door while Grace watched me from the other side of the hallway. I looked through the little window on the door.

"Alex come on you have to talk to her sometime.." I shook my head and she moved from the wall. She grabbed my elbow and stoped me in my tracks. "Alex you have to!" I flinched as her voice raised and she smiled at me sweetly.

"O-Okay.." She grinned and opened the door. She looked back at me and rolled her eyes as I refused to walk in. She walked in and sat on the chair near her bed. I looked up from the floor and smiled at Dels sleeping form. I walked towards her and put her hand in mine and kissed it. "beautiful girl." I smiled down at her.

Her sheets began to move and I watched as her eyes opened slowly. She looked up at me and I smiled at her. She gave me an innocent smile back and went to sit up. I shook my head and she pouted at me. "I want hugs Lexi." I motioned for her to scoot over and sat next to her, warping her up in my arms. "what time is it?" I looked at the time on my phone and sighed.

"About 5;28" She looked up at me shocked and then back down, as she began to play with her hands. "what's wrong Del?"

"You just... Never mind..." I raised an eyebrow and she shook her head.

"Come on tell me.." she looked up at me and I caught her lips in mine.

She pulled away and smiled slightly. "You just... took a while to get here is all.." she looked down again and I sighed.

"He was worried you would be angry at him.." we both looked at Grace as she shrugged innocently. I faked a glare and she shrugged again. "what? it's the truth?"

I heard a faint giggle and looked down at a smiling Delilah. "Why are you so smiley?"

"It's cute. You thought I'd be mad.." I nodded and she giggled again. "it's not your fault Lex... I was the one that left the milk out... I guess it spilled.."

"I was chasing you..." she shrugged and I kisses her temple. "I love you Del.." she smiled up at me.

"Love you to."

-Graces P.O.V-

I rolled my eyes as Alex and Del exchanged whispers and giggled like children with a secret.

"You don't make friends with secrets!" I sang. they looked up at me and smirked before going back to whispering to each other. The door of the room opened and Rian walked in smiling at first, that is until he saw my brother and his sister in a tight embrace.

He stood still and silent for a couple minutes before looking at me. "what's with thoose 2" I rolled my eyes.

"Young looove" he rolled his eyes and sighed a he threw the macca's bag on the table. I coughed, trying to get their attention but the continued to stare into each others eyes. Icoughed and mumbled "get a room" before coughing again.

"In case you haven't noticed we have a room, your just inhabiting it." I rolled my eyes and picked up the bag.

"More for the seagulls then..." Rian snatched the bag from my grip.

"Seagulls?" I nodded and he looked at me confused again. "why wouldn't you just eat it?" I smirked and shook my head.

"Just ate so..." Complete lie... I just don't like food..." Rian threw the bag at Del and they finally moved their eyes from each other and onto the bag in front of them.

~~

It was about 7:23 and the nurse just came in visiting hours are almost up. Rian, Alex and Jack (who joined us half an hour after Alex and I came) each hugged Del and headed out the door. We decided we were in need of a couple drinks so we began to walk down to a club.

Was it Real?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें