PENIS!!

Graces P.O.V

I looked curiously at Jack as Del slamed the door shut. Well then... Jack just smirked and moved closer to me. I looked at him confused and he just shook his head. "Barakat?" 

"Yeah.." He trailed off smirking down at my lips. "we both want to and you know it" Hes right.. I did want to kiss him.. I smirked at him and he pulled me close. We leaned in and- 

"Oh shit sorry.." Zack walked back through the back lounge door, an evident smirk on his face. "Dont go in the back lounge Jack and Grace are in there..."  I smirked and stood up from my next to Jack. 

"Where are you going?" Jack asked with a playful smirk.

"Back to the buses, were flying back to San Diego remember?" 

"Oh but, but, but!" 

"Dont but, but, but, me Barakat" I smirked and walked towards the door to the bunks. "Come on?" Jack smirked and noded before following me out to the bunk area. I pulled Dels bunk curtain open and saw Alex and Del sucking eachothers faces off. I knocked on the punks wall, they instantly pulled apart and smirked at us. "Well come on you 2, stop making ou-" I was cut off by Del putting her hand over my mouth. 

"Dont.." I raised an eyebrow. "Rian would kill me..." I smirked and licked her hand. "EWW" I smirked and grabbed her hand and pulled her up. 

"Come on we have to go pack my crap."

"What about my crap? and Jacks and Alexs?" I smirked and pulled them out to the front lounge. 

"Were going to my bus to pack my shit." Zack and Rian noded still focusing on their phones. I let go of Dels hand, Jack continued to hold my hand and Alex took Dels hand. "So are you guys like... a thing?"

"define 'thing'" Alex smirked from next to Del.

"Well, you know going out?" Alex smirked and shook his head. "Then why the sucking eachother's faces off?" 

"Were not going out, cause if we were going out Rian would kill us.." I caught on by what he meant and noded. "what about you guys?" 

Jack and I shook our heads. Del and Alex exchanged a glance and looked at us confused. "what?" 

"are you not going out or are you not going out?" We looked at eachother confused.

"huh?"

"You guys are such idoits..."

"Says the one with blonde hair!" I argued.

"Hey just cause im blonde dosnt mean im stupid!" Del defended

"Who cares lets just go home and pack.." Alex sighed, Del and I noded and we continued walking to the PTV bus. "Hey Guys." Alex said as he walked onto the bus pulling Del in behind him. Del let go of his hand and Alex sighed and looked up at Vic, Mike and Tony. 

"Why are you guys here?" Vic asked confused.

"They came to help me pack my stuff" The guys noded and we walked onwards to my bunk. 

~~

When we finished packing we put all my stuff on my bunk. Alex and Del said their goodbyes and Jack stayed back with me on the trip to the airport. 

"Excited to be moving in with your brothers?" He asked looking at me curiously. I noded and looked down the hall at the guys. "Who you staying with?" 

"I dont know Vic or Mike, either one its up to them." Jack noded and moved closer to me.

"Im hoping for Mike he lives closer to Alex and I." He smirked rubing his hand up and down my thigh. I smirked and leaned in, him doing the same and our lips locked. Jack pulled me onto his lap and I ran my hands through his hair. His hands were on my hips and I could feel the smirk through the kiss. We pulled away and he put his forehead on mine. We smiled at eachother and lay down in my bunk. His arm wraped around me tight. "Are we a 'thing?'"

I thought about it before answering with "I hope so" Jack smirked and kissed me again. I lay my hand on his chest and we lay there for the rest of the ride to the airport. When we arrived we grabbed our suitcases and ran off the bus towards the rest of ATL, Del and their crew. "Bring us to San Diego" I yelled running towards Del.

Del squealed and we ran into the airport. After doing all the checking in of the bags and stuff we were stood by the gate about to get on. The gate was opened and Del, Jack and I ran through and onto the plane.

We found our seats and turns out we were next to eachother coinsidence? I think not. We sat in our seats and were all squealing with excitment. Alex walked on and sat on the other side of Del. We all smirked at MAtt who was shaking his head at us, probably realising how bad it was to seat us together... oh well

"I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE...somthing beinging with.. D!" Alex squealed

"JACK'S DICK!!" I yelled and we errupted into laughter. 

"YES!" that caused us to laugh even more, parents with chidren near by covering their ears. 

"My turn!" I squealed excitedly. "Ummm I spy with my little eye somthing begining with.. C!" 

"COCK!!!" We errupted into laughter again, I shook my head and slapped the back of Jacks head. "Ouch!"

"SHUT UP!!" Matt yelled from infront of us. We all tried to bite back our laughter but it wasnt working

"Lets play the penis game" Del whisperd. We all noded and smirked. "penis.." Del whisperd barley audiable.

"penis.." I said slightly louder. 

"Penis" Alex said a bit louder.

"Penis" Jack said above normal volume.

"Penis!" Alex said a bit louder

"PENIS!!" I screamed, all parents eyes on me. I blushed and sat back down. Matt and Kevin looked back and glared at us. I smirked and waved cutley. The flight atendenats came and did the saftey breif and then we were lifted into the air. I lay my head down on Jacks shoulder and Del copying me but puting her head on Alex's. 

~~~

"Come on Gracie wake up" I opened my eyes and looked up at Jack and sighed. "Come on we can take you home now" He smirked. 

I yawned and sat up more. "Did I sleep the whole way?" Jack noded and I grumbled. "come on then." We stod up and walked out the plane and into the airport. We grabbed our bags and headed for the exit. I looked up at Vic and Mike, "Who am I staying with?" Mike smirked and put his hand up. I smirked and looked at Jack who was smirking aswell. "Come on then bro" I skiped ahead and grabbed his hand

"come to Alex and Jacks for a get together thing." Matt said behind us. We noded and went our seperate ways, I was joined in the car by Vic, Mike and Jaime. Mike started the car and drove to his.. now our house.