Cat got Your Tongue

A/N: whats this? o: 2 updates in one day o: feel spesh brahs.. ^-^ 

~Graces P.O.V~

I was sat in my bunk looking at that piece of paper with that damn number on it. I was so tempted to just.. message him, I mean hes cute? why not. Plus it would be rude not to text him back.. yeah I think i'll text him.. I saved the number in my phone and began a conversation. 

Me: Heyy, its me. Grace? 

Joseph: ohh, hey. Didnt think you'd message back. 

Me: oh but that would be rude.. 

Joseph: oh yes, we shouldnt be rude should we? 

I smirk and am about to message back when I get told dinners ready. I groan and message that i'll be back soon and he said he'd wait for me. I walk into the kitchen with a small smile on my face as I sit down next to Mike and Jaime. I looked down at my plate and sighed. So much food.. 

"whats wrong Grace?" Vic asks from across the table and I shake my head. "Grace.. tell me.." I sigh and look up at him. 

"I'm just not.. hungry.." I sigh and Jaime leans on my side. 

"You dont have to eat it all.. just a little bit.." He says and I sigh and nod before picking up my fork and taking a few bites of my mashed potato and chicken. I stop and look at them all looking at me with curious expressions. 

"im not hungry.." They nod and I stand up before walking back into my bunk. I sigh and lean on the wall of my bunk before my phone goes off. 

Joseph: finished? 

I smile and roll my eyes. Someones eager to talk to me.. 

Me: yeah sorry, my brother was talking to me. 

Joseph: its fine :) 

We continued messaging eachother about random things until I said I had to go to bed. We said our goodbyes and I fell asleep as soon as the light in my bunk was out. 

~~ Next Day ~~ 

I woke up with a text from Joseph and smirked. 

Joseph: we should meet up today? I think about it for a second before replying with a 'yeah sure' 

I go into the bathroom and shower before changing into a black BVB shirt and skinnies before slipping on my vans and walking into the front lounge, all eyes are on me as I smile at them inocently. 

"Its free day today right?" I ask and they nod cautiously. "can I go meet up with.. a friend?" I ask and they look at eachother before looking back at me and noding. 

"Where are you going?" Mike asks. 

"The mall.. that okay?" they smile and nod before they tell the bus driver where to go. We arive and they hug me before telling me to be safe and text them when to pick me up. 

Me: Im here.. where are you? 

Josehp: im at star bucks. Meet out front? 

Me: yep see you then.. 

I begin walking to Star Bucks and get an eerie feeling shoot through me. I shrug it off and walk into the star bucks. I look around the oddly empty room and sit down at a random table after Joseph messages me saying he wont be there for another 5 minutes. I wait patiently and smile as I hear the familar chimes of the door opening. I dont turn around, I would seem to eager. I only look up when I feel someone kick my foot. 

"Hey Grace.." the dark voice I came to hate over the years I lived with him say. I look at him shocked and really confused. Where the fuck is Joseph.  "aww, cat got your tongue?" 

"C-Collin?" 

A/N: o: cliff hangerrrrr you gotta wait for the next juicy section. HAHAH. Love you all ^-^ again, go check out @thuggie_puggies work, shes pretty good. again.. didnt use spell check so.. sowwi.. BAI