To Personal

After ATL finished their concert we walked to PTV's set and watched them. They had just finished king for a day and they were talking to the crowd. I looked at them curiously. 

"Vic, we should tell them about a friend of mine.." Kellin smirked and looked at Grace. Vic nodded understanding what he meant.

"Yeah we should show her off.." The crowd was awkwardly silent, wondering what the guys meant. Vic turned to Jaime and smirked. "Jaime go get her.." Jaime was confused for a minute until Vic looked at Grace then back at him. Jaime smirked and nodded, before running towards us. 

Grace looked at him confused. Jaime smirked again. "Come on Gracie." Her eyes blew up realising what they meant. She shook her head furiously. Jaime nodded and walked towards her slowly making grabby hands. "Dont be such a sook." Grace shook her head and grabbed onto my arm. 

"No Jaime!" Vic looked back at us and raised an eyebrow. "You cannot make me!" 

"Grace your wasting their time, come on stage." She shook her head at Vic and ran off while gripping onto my arm. "STOP HER!" Jaime grabbed my arm and Alex grabbed Grace around the waist. She squealed as Alex put her over his shoulder and walked her onstage. The crowd roared with excitment seeing Alex grinning. 

"Finally.." Kellin trailed off and Alex put Grace down on her feet. "What about Delo?" I looked up and realised Jaime was pulling me towards stage. He stood me next to Grace. She grabbed my hand and we stood next to eachother nervously. 

"These girls are Gracie and Deli." Alex stated as he wraped his arms around me. "If you were at ATL's set you would know who she is but to anyone who dosnt, shes my girlfriend and its her birthday tomorrow. As for this one" He stoped halfway through and poked Graces cheek. "This one is, Vic, Mike and I's little sister.." Half the crowds mouths were in the shape of an 'o'. Vic smiled.

"Yeah guys so treat them both nicely.." The crowd squealed again and Alex pulled me closer. "Now lets sing!" 

"Happy birthday to you,

happy birthday to you

happy birthday dear Deli/ Del/Delo/ Delilah

happy birthday to you" The crowd and the guys onstage sang, before Jaime continued. "YOU live in a zooooo" The crowd laughed and giggled and he smirked. 

"Well Jack isnt the cleanest of people.." The crowd roared with laughter until Vic spoke over the microphone.

"Now! Grace is gonna sing hold on til may with us.."

~Graces P.O.V~

"Now! Grace is gonna sing Hold on Till May with us.." I looked at Vic as he said it so casually. Was he crazy? I am not singing Hold On Till May.. I looked up and glared at him. 

"No Vic!" Vic spun and grinned at her pale face. His grin droped and he spun back around before speaking into the microphone.

"Wait a sec guys, techys are needed onstage." He walked towards me and put his arms around her shoulders. "you ok?" I shook my head and sighed at the crowd. Theres no way I would be able to do this. "Come on.. your a great singer.." I started ignoring everything around me until Alexs smiling face was set in a frown and infront of me.

"dont let them make me Lex!" I wraped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up. "Please?" I whispered. Vic sighed and patted my back. 

"Ok Grace.. we cant make you.." I smiled and kissed his cheek as Alex pulled me offstage. I looked up as Vic asked Del to sing with him. She smiled and nodded before looking back at me and sending an apologetic look. I smiled and leaned into Alexs side. 

~Delilahs P.o.V~

"I put your body to the test with mine

This love was out of control

Now tell me where did you go?"

Vic finished. The crowd screamed and I smiled and hugged Vic in a brotherly way before walking off to side stage. I smiled and hugged Grace and Alex before we walked back to the bus

"What now?" Bradie asked as we sat around.

"Do you guys have any thing else you need to do?" Shaun asked.

"Well we needa go to the merch tent for signings and things but then were free." Rian informed us as he say on the couch.

"Well what if the girls and us stay here while you guys go do all that fun shit, and we can do what we wanna do?" Andy asked. "Sounds like a plan." Matt said and told the guys they had a couple minutes. Alex kissed me before hugging Grace and walking out the bus after Jack kissed Grace. "Lets..." Bradie trailed off. "

Umm" Andy.

"Let's go shopping!" Shaun said in a mocking girly girl voice.We all stared at him as if he ha just grown another head.

"What about we go to the zoo!" I exclaimed. They nodded and I grinned as I ran to my junk bunk and gathered some clean clothes. I changed into denim shorts and a ATL top, grace matching but with a SWS top. We both had our black vans on and were ready to go. The drive there wasn't to bad and there was no line so we got in pretty fast.

"Aww look at the llamas!" Grace exclaimed as we walked towards the four legged balls of fluff. I heard an elephant and ran for it. The guys and Grace following behind. After looking at the animals for a bit Alex called and asked us where we were and that we should be home Soon. Andy and Bradie ran to the gift shop as we made our way out and ran back to us with a toy elephant, I grinned and hugged them both, after they told me it was a birthday present.

It took us about 10 minutes to get home and we were infront of ATL's front door as about to get on when it busted open and people started screaming. Umm..?

"GET. OFF!" Alex was screaming at someone.

"after you give me my sister back!" He screamed back. Graces brother.. Ugh.

"No she's not your Sister!" We entered the bus and Grace grabbed my side. I held her tight as she glared at her father. Shaun and Andy stood infront of us.

"Get off Col-" she cry herself off before continuing. "Get off Collin.." Her brother whipped around and glared us down with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Sweetie, don't you miss all the fun we had together?" Grace shuttered and I glared at him.

"Get off Collin your not welcome in Graces life anymore.." He glared at me and walked forward. I pulled Grace back and we almost fell into Bradie.

"Give her, dad wants her back." I held my had up as if I was about to slap him and be drew back.

"She's not your sister or his daughter so get off.." He rolled his eyes and Andy kicked him on the dick perforce he whimpered out in pain. He and Shaun ran to him and threw him off the bus. Alex, Vic and Mike were walking towards us and she pulled out of my larms before running to them.

"Grace...?" Mike asked.

"Mhm?" "What did he mean by 'don't you miss all the fun we had together?'"

She shook her head and cried into Vics shirt. "Not here.. To private."

A/N: I dont know how I feel about this.. anyways hoping your liking it so far :)