Are You Ok Bub?

We were walking towards the stage that ATL would be playing at, Jack was no where to be seen. I was holding Alexs hand and he was holding Dels hand with his other hand. I smiled as we got on side stage and the techs went out on stage and got to work. I looked at Matt and saw Rian and Zack sitting at a table, just out of sight. I walked towards them hoping that Jack would be with them, or at least know where he was. As she walked closer and closer she smiled when she saw the familiar black and blonde hair gelled in its usual way. I smiled and ran forward. He didnt see me because he had his back to me. I put my fingers to my lips to stop the guys ratting me out. They stiffled a smirk as I got closer and closer. I was right behind his chair and I wraped my arms around his shoulders and pulled his face to my lips as I kissed him.

He pulled away almost instantly and opened his eyes. "Sorry, im ta-" He trailed off as he looked up at me and faked a smile. I kissed his lips again and he pulled me onto his lap over the chair. "Hey.. I thought you would be angry at me.." I smirked and kissed him again.

"Not at all Babe.. its my fault." He shook his head. "Dont go saying it was your fault cause it wasnt, if anything its thoose sluts in Australia's fault." He sighed and noded before pulling me close. I lent my head on his chest.

"I am sorry though, I should have stoped when you asked me to. I was being to rough." I shook my head and looked at him and smiled. "Im so lucky.." I grined and noded in agrement. We cuddled close until the time for their show drew to a near.

"Come on guys, time for the show." Flyzik said standing from his seat across the table. The guys noded and Jack kissed me quickly before runing onstage with Rian and Zack. I looked at Alex and Del sucking each others faces off.

"Oi! Bro! Its show time!" I screamed. "Del! take your hands off my brother and let him sing for the fans!" Del moved her hand from his cheek and gave me the finger. I glared at her and marched over. "Guys come on its show time!" Alex pulled away before kissing her quickly and then moving off on stage. Del glared at me and I smirked at her.

"Just let me in!" I looked over Dels shoulder and saw one of the security guys pushing an older man back. I noticed that voice. But from where. "Let me in! My daughters back there with that idoit of a brother!" I looked at him and saw his face. My Dad. Del saw him and her head snaped to the side, to look at me. My breath's caught in my throat and my knees felt numb. "Look there she is! Let me see her!" My head jerked up to his face and he was grinning like a fool. Del ran over to my side.

"Get him out of here! He has no rights to be here!" She screamed at the security guy, who was slightly shorter than my father. The security noded, but kept his eyes on my adoptive father. He stoped struggling and the officer relaxed his arms a little. In a flash my father had nudged him to the ground and was running at me. I couldnt move

I just watched as his loud thumps drew closer and closer. "Grace calm down..."

"Hello Darling daughter.." I shook my head at him and he smirked. "Come on.. dont be such a brat" He grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the exit. I couldnt make a noise I just let him pull me, complete shock evident in my face. I realised what was happening and jerked my arm away. He grabbed at it with much more force and I screamed in pain. I looked at Del desperatley and she was with Flyzik trying to get help.

"no dont please!" I screamed at him, his grip on my arm tightened and I squealed in pain. He smirked and tightened his grip again. I fell to the floor and refused to let him take me away. I looked back and saw Jack jumping around on stage, keeping his back to me. "J-J-JAACK!" I screamed. He instantly stoped playing and turned around and looked at me. His face shot through with worry and he droped his guitar to the ground and ran at me full force. Alex stoped playing and looked at me also.

"shit." He muttered into the mic. "Im sorry guys!" He screamed to the audiance before droping his guitar and runing to help Jack. They got closer and Dad was pulling me out of the tent. "OI LET GO OF HER!!" Alex screamed at him. My father smirked and waved before continuing on. Jack continued to run after me. He was a meter away and I stretched my arm out for him to take. He grabed it and I pulled him to me. Alex ran up infront of us and had a.. shoe in his hand. He hit my dad across the head with it and my father fell to the floor, instantly letting my arm go.

Jack pulled me close as I let the tears spill out on his shirt. He picked me up and held me close, walking back towards the others. He stoped and I looked over his shoulder to see my Adoptive father being pulled away by 2 security men. Jack didnt loosen his grip on me he kept me close and was just rubbing my back while I sobbed into his chest. I heard another sob coming from infront of me and saw Del being hugged by Alex and Rian. I tried to pull away from Jack but he kept his death grip on me.

"No Grace." I pushed his face away and squirmed out of his arms and walked slowly over to Del. She pulled out of Alexs arms and ran up to hug me. I pulled her close and we cried into eachothers arms. I felt Jack huddle up behind me and I saw Alex cuddle up to Del. The comforted us as best they could while we wept into eachotehrs arms.

"I-Im sorry I didnt do anything" She cried between sobs. I shook my head. "I did nothing to help Grace I-I should have done somthing." Is hook my head again and hugged her tighter.

"You got Flyziks attention Del, and its not like you would be able to pull me out of his arms." She shook her head and I sighed as I rubbed her back. "Just shhh, im fine, your fine, were all fine." She noded and we pulled apart. Alex grabbed me from Jacks grasp and held me close. Jack did the same with Del, while Rian and Zack watched us worridley.

"Are you ok, bub?" He whisperd in my ear. I knew I couldnt lie to him so I shook my head no. "whats wrong.." I sighed and shook my head. "Tell me.." I pulled away from his arms and pointed at Jack. "Oi Jack come talk to me and Grace..?" He noded before kissing Del on the forehead and following us to the ATL bus. I looked back and saw Rian and Zack hugging Del close to them as she sobed.

"What are we doing?" Jack asks from next to me. I look at him, then turn my head to Alex.

"Telling him about my wrists.."