What Happened?

"Im.." I noded for him to continue. "Im.." I sighed.

"Alex hurry your ass up and just spit it out.." He sighed and noded.

"Im your brother.." Shock took over my face, he looked down worridley and I looked back to Vic and Mike who were noding at me. My head shot back around to him. "I get it if you hate me for not telling you sooner.." Shock. Thats the only emoition I could feel. He looked at me desperatley. I felt someone patting my back but I just couldnt believe it. Alex.. my brother..what..? Alex sighed and I saw tears threaten to slip from his eyes. He stood up and ran into the back lounge, slaming the door and I heard the click of the lock.

"Grace..you ok?" I noded and stood up. "You sure.. you look pretty pale." I looked back at Vic and smiled and noded, hopefully answering his question.

"So.. you dont hate him?" I shook my head at Mike. He smiled. "Go tell him.. he was so scared you would freak out.." I noded and ran into the back lounge. I pounded on the door waiting for him to open up.

"Go away guys, she hates me I get it.." I laughed slightly and pounded harder (sounds dirty.. x'D) I heard him sit up off the floor. "Guys leave me the fu-!" He cut himself off and looked at me, with blood shot eyes. "Grace.." I smiled and ran into his arms. He nearly fell backwards and he wraped his arms around my mid section. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Alex you idoit.. of course I wouldnt hate you!" He spun us around and I smiled before we fell to the floor. I pulled away slightly and kissed his cheek. I looked at his teary eyes and sighed. "You really are an idoit you know that..?" He noded before hugging me again. "Im sorry I didnt answer you sooner.. I was just shocked.."

He nodded and hugged me close.

"Im sorry I didn't tell you until now..I just didnt want you to hate me.." I smiled and shook my head. We stayed like that, hugging on the floor, for about half an hour before Mike and Vic walked in, smirks pastered on their faces. They sat next to me and I smiled at them. I hooked my arms around Vic and Alex's necks and pulled them close.

Mike pouted and sat on my lap.

"Get off me Mikey!" He turned around on my lap and patted my head. "Mike" I glared at him and he smirked.

"Yes Gracie?" I rolled my eyes and pushed him off my lap with great dificulty. He fell from my lap and onto the floor with a bang. "Grace.." I smirked and raised my eyebrows. "You hurt me.." He sighed at my smirking face and stood up from the floor. He put his hands on my sides and started to tickle.

"M-Mike stop p-pleasse." He shook his head and tickled me more. "A-Alex! Vic-c!" I looked at them and they shruged.

"Im to short.?" Alex asked and looked to Vic.

"He wont listen to his brother.." Vic smirked at me.

"guuuuuyyyyssss!" They shook their heads and Mikes tickling got intense. I started to kick him and accidently got him in the balls.. whoops... He feel backwards and crutched his crutch.

"Ouuuuuuccchhhh." I smirked and clicked my fingers in Z formation.

"No one messes with Gracie." He glared at me and I grinned at him. He stood up in one swift motion and I looked around before running into the back lounge. I heard his feet thumping down the hallway and I squealed from behind the locked door and looked around the room.

"Grace..." I turned and smirked at Vinnys confused face. "Why are you squealing.."

"Mikes trying to tickle me.." Vinny noded and rolled his eyes. "Helpe me? please, im in need of a hero.." Vinny smirked and noded. He ran towards the door and shoo'd me behind it. I smirked and noded hiding in the little cupboard behind it. I heard the door open.