It Just Dosen't Click..

~Alex's P.O.V~

My head shot to the window and I stared at it with wide eyes. Graces grip on my hand increases and I look back at her. She had a horrified look on her face and I pulled my hand out of her grip. I ran to the window and looked out at the view, I couldn't see anything. I looked at the door and ran through it, running towards the entry to the hospital.

"ALEX! Alex wait!" I ignored his calls and ran into the parking lot and saw a group of people surrounding something. My heart was beating fast as I ran to the centre of the circle and saw her on the concrete of the road with Mike holding her in his arms.

I pushed and shoved through the group and pulled her into my arms. "Del! Del baby wake up!" I cried into her chest and I moved my hands to her cheeks and put my forehead to hers. "Please baby, please wake up. I need you! Grace needs you." Someone put their hands on my shoulders and someone else tried to take her from my arms.

"FUCK OFF!!" I screamed as I held onto her tighter. I pulled her to my chest and more arms went to my arms. I looked up and saw Jaime and Tony trying to pull my arms off her as Vic held her back. I squirmed and tried to keep my grip on her. "Fuck. Off!!" I screamed again and I began to loose my grip. i held onto her tightly and kissed her forehead over and over. Their hands went still and I just cried onto her as I held her in my arms.

"Alex..?" A small voice sounds from my chest, I look down at her and everyone moves away from me. I hold her close and connect our foreheads.

"I'm here baby, I'm here." She struggles to move her hand up to my cheek but manages and I hold it there.

"Are you.. okay?" She struggles to ask, tears brim my eyes and I nod holding her as close as I can.

"I'm fine baby girl, are you okay?" She shakes her head and groans in pain. Tears are flowing freely from my eyes. Her eyes flutter and I hold her tighter. "No baby, no stay awake."

"I love you Alex.. Make sure Jack looks free Grace.. and that Rian dosent blame himself..." She takes a deep breath. "It's not his fault.. Promise me that Grace will be okay." I shake my head and kiss her.

"You won't leave Del.. you won't.." She kissed me as best as she could and pulled away slightly.

"Promise... Me..."

"I promise." She smiles up at me.

"I love you all.." I kiss her gently, and her hand falls from my face.

"I-I love You t-too" I stutter out, holding her close, tears falling from my eyes because I know she's gone. I know I'll never see her again. But it just.. doesn't click.

"Sir? Can we take her please." I shake my head angrily.

"Fuck off!" She sighs and I keep my eyes on the limp body in my arms whole time.

I feel arms on my back and arms again, the hands slowly move down to my hands and they manage to pull my hands off the love of my life. I scream out and I watch as paramedics push her away from me. I break down and curl up into a ball on the floor and cry into my hands.

Arms are wrapped around me tightly and I cry into whoever was holding me's arms. I stopped and looked up at Jack, who had tears streaming down his face. I began crying into his chest again, while he rubbed my back.

~Jacks P.O.V~

As we cried in eachothers arms, the others shooed the crowd watching us to walk away from the sobbing mess that is Alex Gaskarth. I pulled away slightly and picked him up.

"We should go back to Grace.." He nodded sadly and I managed to carry him back up to Graces room, his legs wrapped around my waist and his arms around my neck.

We walked into her hospital room and her eyes were filled with worry. I walked towards her with Alex still in my arms, his head on my shoulder and placed him down on Graces bed next to her. She looked at me worries and I sighed and shook my head mouthing 'later'. She wrapped her arms around Alex who began sobbing into her chest.

"Tone can you call Ri?" He nodded sadly and went outside to make the call. Grace gasped and I knew then that she had an idea on what happened. She began sobbing into Alex and tears were spilling from her eyes constantly.

I walked around to her side of the bed and held onto her tightly.

~Rian's P.O.V~

My phone began to ring and I picked up the phone quickly. "Hello?"

"Rian Dawson?" I raised an eyebrow at the official sounding voice.

"Yes..? Who's this?" I asked confused.

"Sir you need to come to -insert hospital name here-.. It's about you're sister. Ask for Doctor Anderson when you arrive. " I stood up and made my way out the door.

"I'm on my way." I hung up and ran inside the hospital. "Doctor Anderson?!" I shouted and the nurse flinched and told me where to go.

I ran up stairs and to the Doctors office ad ran straight in. "Mr Dawson?" I nodded and took a seat.

"What's wrong with Del?" He sighed and looked at me sadly.

"Mr Dawson, Delilah was hit by a car. She died almost instantly." I was frozen in place. Dels DEAD?! That isn't possible!!

I broke down into tears and the Doctor sighed. " I'm sorry for your loss.."

A/N: I don't like how it ended.. But I hope it was good.. No spell check again..