Zoo Adventures (Part 2)

~Grace's P.O.V~

 We all took out our phones and began calculating what the answer of that idiots question was. I looked around and everyone was on their phones. 

"Be back in a sec.. its Cass." We nodded in response and mumbled a 'what ever'. About a minute later I looked up and noticed that something was missing. I looked around at all the faces and counted them on my fingers. Jaime, Vic, Mike, Ton-. "Hey! Where'd she go?!" Everyones eyes jolted to the short haired man, walking towards ua angrilly. Everyone looked around and realised that Del had left. Shit

"She could've gone anywhere!" Jaime squealed from next to me. 

"Why werent you watching her?!" Rian yeled angrilly. Is he seriously asking why we werent watching her?!

"We had to find out the answer to you're stupid question!" I yelled angrilly. Fucking idiot.

"Yeah! Why weren't you watching her?" Vic asked angrilly. 

"I said I was going to talk to Cass!" The potato headed man stated. 

"Guys just calm down.. we'll find her.." Tony says calmly. Everyone nods in agrement and we look around. 

"Hey.. wheres Alex?" Mike asks confused. We look around and notice that yes, Alex has disapeard to. 

"Wait.. wait.. wait. They ran off away from us and didnt take me?! Thats so rude!" I state faking anger. Everyone rolled their eyes. A loud crashing noise sounded from my left and I saw Dels crutches thrown onto the floor. "Shes that way!" I yelled and we ran towards where the crutches landed. When we get there, Vic picks them up and looks inside. 

"What if we split up into groups of two?" Jaime sugests and we all nod in agreament. "dibsy Vic." 

I grabbed onto Tonys arm, and Mike and Rian nodded at eachother casually. We all went our diffrent ways as Vic and Jaime went into the reptile house with the crutches in hand. Mike and Rian walk off the oposite way and Tony turns to me.

"What is her favourite animal..?" He asks me. I put my finger under my chin and think for a second. 

"You know.. Octopus' are cute.." My 9 year old self tells my 9 year old best friend, Del. "you?" 

"I really like Elephants they're all cute and just.. they're cute."  

"Elephants." Tony nods and we make our way to the big, 4 legged creatures. We look around the elephant enclosure and dont find her anywhere. I groan and we make our way to the Giant Pandas. We look around there for a bit, before im rudley knocked onto the ground.

"Oh shit im so sorry!" He said worriedly. "are you okay?!" I nod and take Tonys out streatched hand and he pulls me to my feet. He suddenly looks very familiar. But from where?  "Grace..?" 

"Im sorry do I kno-" I was cut off by him noding. 

"Im Joseph.. you know.. people were hurting you and I saved you?" ohhhh

"Sorry, mental blank." He smiles and nods looking at Tony, narrowing his eyes slightly. 

"Its fine really.. um.." He grabs a pen and paper from his pockets and writes something on it, then passes it to me. 

       'call me maybe? ~Joseph.' 

I read the note and turned the piece of paper to see his number on the other side. I look up at him and he smiles sweetly. I nod and he smiles before walking away, towards the Flamingos. I smiled and looked up at Tony who had raised eyebrows. 

"Who was that?" He asks confused and I wave my hand. "No. Tell me." I rolled my eyes. 

"The one who saved me from my jerk of a brother and his friends when they started beating me.." His eyes widen and I sigh. "Can you not tell Vic or Mike or Alex about this..? Please. I dont want them to worry.." He nods and I smile, thanking him. 

~~~

~Dels P.O.V~ 

Alex and I make our way over to the Giant Pandas and im really excited to see the little puffs of fur. Alex stops suddenly and his arm jolts across my chest. 

"what is it Lex?" I ask confused as he looks up. 

"Its Grace and Tony.. They're walking towards us.." He says and as I look up, my eyes meet Tonys and I just stare at him blankly. I notice him grab Graces hand and they begin runing towards us. "shit." I look up at Alex, worried and he shakes his head. "drop the crutches." I do as told, noticing how close the two are getting and am suddenly being carried by Alex, bridle style with my hurt leg across his body. He begins running and it hurts my leg a little, and I gasp. 

"Im sorry Baby girl.." I shake my head and he kisses my forehead, still runing away from the two. He turns a corner and hides behind the wall. I keep my mouth shut and he does to, as the two walk past, completley oblivious as to where we are. He quietly moves around the wall and walks straight into a pole, pushing my leg into his chest. I gasp out loud as pain ripples through my leg. 

"You ass hole!" I begin hitting him with my hands as he continues to hold me. We are suddenly joined by Grace, Tony, Vic and Jaime as they look at me confused. Someone bumps my leg and I hit them, not even knowing who it is. "stop fucking hurting me!" I open my eyes to see Jaime looking at me, sorrily. I sigh and tighten my fists to stop from screaming as Vic knocks my foot again. "Im sorry Jaime.. it just really hurt." He smiles at me. 

"Its no worries chica, I get it, broken legs hurt like a bitch." I sigh and nod as we continue looking for Rian and Mike. I dont even care that they caught us, my leg just hurts so bad. Alex bumps my leg again and I start hitting him again. 

"you aren't even trying not to hurt me!" He sighs and stops. 

"Im sorry Babe.. but when your walking with this many people around its hard not to bump your foot." I sigh and nod. I look up as I hear foot steps and wheels running/ wheeling towards us and know that its Rian. I hold my hands out for him like the child I am and he picks me up and puts me in the chair. 

"What did that awful man do to you Baby?" He cooes jockingly. 

"They all bumped my leg." I say angrilly and look up at Jaime, Vic and Tony with sorryful looks on their faces. "Well Alex and Grace did.." They smirk and I roll my eyes at them as they ruffle my hair. 

~~

We're soon back on the road and i'm in my bunk, rolled up in my sheets, reading fanfictions on wattpad.  

A/N: shout out to @thuggie_puggie for helping me write this stuff.. go check out her PTV fanfic.. and yell at her to update cause she hasnt updated in FOREVER!!

idk if its that good but I enjoyed writing it so.. yeah. I didnt use the spell check so sowwi if its spelt wrong? xD

Over and Out...