Explicit

A series of shorts are going to be posted throughout this story. These are short chapters that reference a relevant part of either Eleanor or Adam's past. It may be a part of their childhood, something from their past together, something from their past apart, or something from the future. Enjoy. These will be in first person only and the POV will be at the top! Next update when Eleanor's Demise reaches 10K reads :)

Don't forget to comment and vote! Follow me!

Side note: if you're reading this far and coming from pure bliss, business contract, something must've lured you into the book. Comment what you think that is- I'm genuinely curious!

Eleanor

I laughed, recalling what Adam had said this morning before his shower. Adam was too cute. I stepped out of the kitchen with my pajama pants and tank top, holding a cup of tea in my hand. I felt cozy. Adam entered the kitchen, and leaned against a wall. He fell silent when his eyes latched onto me and my heart began to race. I put my cup of tea aside and smiled.

"What? Are you just going to stand there and stare or do you want some breakfast?" I grinned. He had his suit on, looking as handsome as ever. I walked up to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close.

"Only if I can have you for breakfast," he grinned, he'd never said that to me before. His lips pressed against my neck as he spoke, my breath became shallower by the second, "lunch... and dinner." His hands trailed along my side, slightly pulling up the tank top. His lips trailed down the length of my neck. I felt my entire body shiver as he brought his lips back to mine and kissed me gently. It was as though we had all the time in the world and he didn't have to be at work in under twenty minutes.

I wanted to hold him forever and have him kiss me until death do us part. But my desires quickly dissipated as he pulled back and stared at me.

"I love you." He grinned, no nerves on his face and a wild gleam in his eye. His fingers were cold against the warm skin of my stomach as he trailed circles under my tank top.

"I love you too." I smiled, warmth filling me as he kissed me again. This time more ravenously, as though we were each other's key to survival. In a swift move, we found ourselves on the living room couch- one we rarely ever sat on.

My hands pulled his just-ironed suit shirt off of him and kissed his chest. I love this man. He's so beautiful. My heart was filled with joy. My eyes caught sight of the clock on the wall besides the stairs and above the entrance to the kitchen.

"Adam," I murmured between kisses, I felt hot like I was on fire, "you're going to be late." My breath was faint as he kissed me slow. He pulled away for a moment and glanced at the clock.

"To be continued?" He laughed as I hug him.

"What time are you coming home today?" I asked.

"Around 10 if I can make an excuse to leave early." He kissed my cheek and stood up, readjusting his clothes and putting his shirt back on. "I'll see you tonight love."

I smiled, feeling oddly warm and bubbly inside. It was times like this that I cherished our relationship the most.

"Love you." I couldn't say it enough, I wanted him to hear it a billion times as we made our way to the garage and he got in his car. He kissed me from the open window one last time before heading off to work. I love this man.

I walked back inside and went to the kitchen, realizing he never got to eat breakfast. So I called him.

"Miss me already?" He picked up on the second ring, laughter in his voice. His voice was so handsome if that was even a way to describe someone's voice. It was deep, yet sultry and silky in a sense. I felt too far apart from him, but shut my eyes and imagined he was beside me.

"Yes actually," I laughed, "you forgot to eat breakfast."

"It's okay Eleanor, I can grab something on my way there, I'm already running a bit late. But hey, don't eat dinner without me! Unless you just want to grab some gelato later tonight?" He asked as I heard a car honk in the background.

"Okay, see you tonight Adam."

"Love you!" I hung up.

Then he called this time. I snickered to myself.

"Did you want to go somewhere this weekend?" He asked randomly.

"What did you have in mind?"

"A nice little vacation by the beach somewhere? Whatever you want."

"I just want you all to myself for a day." I whispered sensually.

"I know, I want you too." He replied, pain in his voice. "Okay, I'll let you know tonight and we can go somewhere! Love you. I've just arrived."

"Love you too! Have fun at work today, don't be too serious." I smiled imagining the look he would've given me.

"Bye Eleanor." I heard his car door shut and he entered a building. I wondered if he forgot to hang up, but I didn't want to end the call. I wanted to be in his presence, I wanted to be with him and this was as close as I was getting.

"Good morning Mr. Carnegie, they need you in office 304 right now." A man said as I heard shuffling. My husband was such a busy man. I shut my eyes and decided to end the call. He'd be here in just ten hours, I could wait that long. I'd never felt this clingy toward anyone. I wanted him near me so badly.

I guess this is love.

And I love Adam.