Authors Note: the end and thank you

Hi everyone!

You made it! Thanks for reading!!

I know a lot of you have been asking for updates the past few years. I hadn't found time to write because I was in school. However, due to the coronavirus outbreak and the fact that all my college classes got switched to online for spring quarter, I think I will have more time to write for you all.

However, this is the end of our adventure. I know it took quite a long time, probably starting my senior year of highschool and ending just before the end of my junior year of college. It's been quite a ride and I'm thankful for each and every one of you that got to go on it with me. This is the end of the Bliss series; pure bliss, business contract, and finally Eleanor's demise. It took a lot of growth to get where we are now and I'm so thankful.

I'll truly miss Eleanor and Adam and the story they told. I guess the lesson in all this is if something is meant to be, it'll be regardless of time constraints and distance constraints. I think that's a beautiful lesson and I'm so glad I got to go on this journey and write this book series.

Love you all, and feel free to reach out/ message me @veronicasoli

For now, this is goodbye to this series.

Wishing you all the best, stay safe as it's peak coronavirus season (today is Friday March 20, 2020). And while you're at home chilling, feel free to check out any of my other books as those will also be constantly updated!

Best!
Veronica