Explicit 3

Demeter of Demeter Model Company and Companions holds all rights in this legal document. Any and all merchandise, including videos, cameras, written speech, actors, clothing items, and other related items and miscellaneous objects, are solely owned by Demeter Modeling Co.

Demeter looked at the first few lines of his terms and conditions, he couldn't see any flaws or loop holes that someone could take in a legal argument against him. He had drafted this up for Hank Carnegie, who had made a steal of a deal with him.

"Yo D, there's some chic downstairs that said she wants to see you, Bill sent her away, but I just thought you should know."

"Z, I don't care about some random lay. Let's get our beer boys!" Demeter called to the four other men in the room as they rose. He was paying and they were all preparing for a wild night. He put away the document and walked to the elevator of his building.

"I don't know why you do that to them D," Markus muttered.

"Look Markus, man, you look at them- like it, sleep with them, and leave it at that. This dumb miscommunication that Demeter here keeps getting himself into is telling them he's rich so they sleep with him, that'll keep them coming back." Zac said, crossing his arms and smirking.

"No moron," Demeter glared at Zac, "I'm just too good- that's why they keep coming back."

"I'm sure." Zac laughed.

"Chill out." Christopher said, rushing to get out of the cramped space with the three musketeers.

"Yo- Chris is claustrophobic now?" Zac said.

"Zac, just leave them alone tonight okay, there's a reason we're going out drinking tonight." Markus, always the logical one, said as Zac didn't even waver in his insults. It was as though his coming insults were a pile of fall leaves that he would look through and choose, then toss at the next fool. Except the leaves would turn into bricks once they hit.

"What's up your..." Before Zac could finish, Markus cut him off.

"Not tonight." He said through clenched teeth. All the warning signs were there, but it seemed that if Zac picked up on them, he ignored them.

He was ready to push until there was nothing left to push. The four tall men entered the bar at 10pm and were kicked out of the bar at approximately 1am.

Zac had left earlier with a random girl. Markus was supposed to be the designated driver but he was drunk off his nose. Chris was a complaining drunk who told everyone he hated them and all his problems, hence he was the reason a fight began and a very drunk Demeter joined in to miss every shot.

"Not even worth it!" A girl shouted at a man, pulling his muscular arm towards herself. He had his fists raised at Demeter.

"Yeah! I could put you in a grave if I wanted to." Demeter glared at the man, his girlfriend staring at them with a blazing anger in her eyes. She pulled the man further away.

Demeter felt like hell, he took a deep breath, the liquor he'd been drinking all night felt like it was making a comeback.

"I'll be back later," he muttered angrily, walking out of the bar. It was hardly 11pm and he felt like he could puke out an ocean. He hiccuped, walking down the street as the fresh breeeze whisked through his brown hair.

He stopped by an open door or a small restaurant. His eyes adjusted for a minute, he wasn't sure if he was seeing things or if he'd already passed out.

A blonde woman was snuggled beside a man. She looked like the Eleanor that Hank was telling him about. Hank had told him she wasn't seeing anyone, but he begged to differ at this point.

"You!" He called through the window, but nobody heard him. The man sitting beside her kissed her forehead as their order arrived. If Demeter felt sick before, he felt more than ill now.

Was Eleanor married? All he'd gotten from Hank was a name- he would go along with the plan, money was important for his company, but he wanted to know more about the blonde angel sucking soup beside a brown haired man.

The man had familiar features, strikingly sharp. He looked similar to Hank Carnegie- but younger. His shoulders were broader and his simple T was fitted and something Hank would never wear.

Demeter was sure his eyes were playing tricks on him now. The air was getting colder, he took a deep breath, staring at the couple and longing for his own person to love. He took a sharp breath and walked back into the bar.